(chapter 7)placebos are bull shit

Eddie regained his composure and gently sat back in his seat. The losers stood staring at the page mouths dangling open. The title said " Betty Ripsom murderered by clown"
"THATS THE CLOWN WE SAW!" yelled Eddie. The picture matched the clown they had seen in the neibolt house. Not many people knew Betty but the kids had spoken to her a few times before and after classes. She had short brown hair going down to her neck. "n-now that w-we know p-p-pennywise killed Betty we need to be extra careful" Bill stuttered. "No shit Bill it's a killer clown what do you think we were gonna do?. become friends with it ?!" Eddie said in a sarcastic. Eddie told his mum they were leaving. As he kissed her good-bye she said "don't forget to pick up your prescriptions Eddie" he nodded and ran to catch up with his friends who had already left the house. They got on there bikes and rode around Derry while talking about the clown, Betty, the neibolt house everything that has just happened. They arrived at the pharmacist were Eddie picked up his pills his mother had ordered for him. He didn't know why he needed them he felt completely fine all the time. Well except for his asthma of course. He went up to the counter, his friends outside waiting. "Here for the refills Eddie" the old man asked. He nodded is head as the man walked to the back of the store to find Eddies prescriptions. The girl who Eddie has seen at school a few times said to him " you know your pills are bullshit right? the placebos." . " what are placebos" he asked sounding confused yet annoyed. "placebos means bullshit" she replied while silently laughing to herself. Her father returned back to the counter and handed Eddie his medication. He looked at them then back at Greta. he read the name "placebos" in his head. He'd never check the name before. He thanked the man and walked out of the store questioning what his mum is giving him. He reunites with his friends as they ride to the barrons. That's were they usually hangout, it's peaceful and none is there to piss them off. They usually go for Bill because he likes to explore the barrons looking for his dead little brother. We all know he isn't there but we just go with it to make him feel better. They searched the barrons for about an hour before heading towards there bikes. Bill turned his head to see the clown they had just searched about and asked his friends if they can see it. They all replied with "yes" or "oh shit". They ran as fast as the could to there bikes trying to not get attacked by the killer clown that they now know killed Betty Ripsom. The rode there bikes up the hill and out of the barrons not turning around to see if the clown is behind them. They almost hit a young boy, around there age. "wow" the kid went. "DONT GO DOWN THERE" yelled Richie. "what why" replied the kid. "JUST DONT". Bill got the kid on the back of his bike and the rode to the closest store.