(chapter 6) the website of pennywise

"oh shit" yelled Richie as they see the girl get pulled away, 2 big hands gripped around her ankles. She disappeared. The scream faded as the losers just question what happened. Eddie peers around the corner to see nothing but darkness. No creature standing there with the girl just pitch black darkness. They slowly creep into the room full of spiders webs and god knows what else. Bill turns on his flashlight which he brings everywhere you won't see him without it. The light flickered on to reveal the scariest painting they had ever seen. A tall, thin lady standing in the photo with shark like teeth stood staring at them. It scared them for a second only to realize nothing was there. They turn to leave the room and out jumped the lady in the photo. Standing right infront of them. She held a long, black flute in her skinny, broken hands. She had blisters all over her body with scratches and scars everywhere. The thing is she wasn't human. She had all the right features eyes, nose, lips ears but she for wasn't real. The kids scream bolting to the door with the "thing" right behind them. Eddie was the last one out making it his responsibility to close the door to keep him and his friends safe. The lady was centre meters away from grabbing Eddies shoulder before he slammed the door right in her face. Actually he wouldn't call it "her" because this thing wasn't real nor alive. Well that's what Eddie thought."It couldn't possible be real could it ? " he thought to himself. The make there way to the door of the house going as quick as they could go desperately trying to get out of the house. They don't want to run into anything else even close that "thing " they just saw. The made it to Eddies house greeting his mother at the door. They walked into Eddies room and got on his computer to search about this clown. "pennywise" Richie said."What?" Bill replied. "pennywise is the name of the clown .. it told me". They searched up the name Richie had said and saw the clown they had seen at school and Richie had seen in the well just a few minutes ago. They pressed on one of the websites called (the story of pennywise). The article said the clown was just a myth and wasn't real but the kids saw it. It came way  to close. They knew that it was for sure real. Not the human kinda real. But real enough to kill someone. The pictures looked exactly like what they had seen. Every detail perfect. The red lines from its mouth to eyes,to the clown costume with little red pom poms going down in the line. Its eyes bright yellow , you couldn't miss them.  They find a website called (Betty Ripsom killed by clown ) and it left the losers shocked, scared anything to describe fear. The clicked on the link and Eddie fell straight off his chair.