(chapter 4) a clown is here

"students of Derry, we have had to evacuate due to some problem going on around the school" the principal announced to the entire school. A random kid in the crowd of students yelled out "what's happening!?" followed by a bunch of kids agreeing. "We have had reports that there is someone dressed up as a clown running around the schools scaring some of the kids so we had to leave just to be safe" the principal said. "But if it's outside then aren't we more vulnerable out here then?" Richie asked with a sound of panic in his voice. Kids were crying left and right texting there parents to pick them up. In the corner of bills eyes he can see a red and white coloured figure hiding behind a tree. "psht Stan, can you see that" Bill said while nudging his elbow into Stanley's arm. "Holy shit" he replied. the clown bolted towards the crowd of kids at full speed. As soon as everyone saw it coming they all screamed and ran for there life.... literally. They saw the clown pounce on one of the younger kids and in a second the kid was dead there was no doubting that. The losers made it t Bills house without getting caught by that terrifying clown the nicknamed "IT". They all agreed to not tell there parents about the accident at school and decided to try and find out more about this thing that killed those kids. "It couldn't of been human" said Richie. "A person couldn't eat a full fucking child. Eddie was getting more and more nervous, he was just waiting for his asthma to kick in, In the next few seconds Eddie started wheezing like crazy and it turned the heads of all his friends. He reached a into his pocket and pulled out his asthma puffed took 2 large puffs before taking a deep breath and tucking his puffer back into his front pocket. If he lost it he wouldn't know what to do. Stanley over heard his friends saying they should go to neibolt street. Which if you didn't know is one of the scariest places to ever exist. It's an old abandoned house full of mice, spiders and any other horrible disgusting animals and creatures you could think of. They get on there bikes, refusing at first and pedal there way all the way to neibolt street.