NINE

Kola 

"I'm so glad you finally got you some dick. Lord knows you been needing some," Dallas spoke taking a sip of her coffee. I nodded running my fingers through my hair.

"I mean but that was two days ago and he hasn't texted me yet or anything. What if I wasn't any good Dallas? I mean I am only trained to one dick's liking," Ever since Slime I felt like I've been out of the game. I mean I've slept with other people but not how Justice and I did it.

"Kola stop all of that I'm sure your pussy was perfect. Maybe he's just busy you did say some niggas was shooting at you on the first date. It seems like he has a busy life," She reassured me. "And if he's just avoiding you then we can do our very own drive by."

"Thanks," I chuckled sticking a piece of gum in my mouth. "I hope Mr. Baxter is ok though," I changed the subject.

"Yeah me too I like his old ass," The nursing home Dallas worked at had an emergency where one of the residents had a small heart attack and had to be rushed to the hospital. The only reason Dallas was here was that he refused to come to the hospital unless she came with him.

"Nure White," I looked back to see Matthew walking past me. His wife was walking beside him with her nose stuck high in the air.

I just gave a small nod then turned back around.

"Ugh I can't stand his ass," Dallas grimaced as they both passed. "And them his stanking ass wife walking around here like she running shit."

"Girl I'm so sick of both of them," Matthew's wife liked to show up unannounced and just walk around with him sometimes. It was obvious that she knew he was dealing with someone in the hospital I just don't think she knew who.

"Kola you're back on," Elise taped me as she was about to take her break and that meant mine was over.

"Ok. I'll see you later," I gave Dallas a hug then went downstairs where my station was.

"You have a patient already in the room," Nurse Bowden told me as he walked past. Nodding I walked into the room and stopped as soon as I saw who was sitting there.

Baby, with her legs crossed and waiting for me to walk in. I pushed down my laughter and just logged into the computer and onto her chart.

"Ok, Ms. Thomas what seems to be the problem today?" She leaned up with a huge smirk on her face.

"I think I'm pregnant." Nodding I wrote it down and ordered a blood test to be done. "Justice and I never use condoms and he can never pull out so I'm sure that I am."

"Alright and is that the only issue today?" I asked looking up at her. She nodded then I stood up. "Give me a second and I will be right back." I walked out of the room and went to collect a urine test. "I want you to fill this up to that little line and then set it in the window. After that, I'll come and draw your blood and then we'll go from there." I handed her the cup then walked out.

She was really trying to piss me off but it wasn't working. If she was pregnant then that's good for them it really didn't make me any difference.

A couple of minutes later I had walked back into the room and taken her blood and it was being sent off for testing. While I waited on her results I sat back at my station and just thought.

I did like spending time with Justice but if Baby was pregnant with his child then I wanted no parts. I didn't have time to try to be playing step momma or dealing with her bullshit. She was the type of bitch I would end up going to jail over.

Since it would take a couple of hours for her results to come back I decided to just go and help with other patients. I needed to do something to take my mind off of her. Even though she had me a little upset she would never see it. I'd never let a bitch see me sweat.