📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1: 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝐷𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒

                         𝐷𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒

Really want to give your all
But flex in front of your friends
How that work?
Swear that you doing the most
But we take a picture, can't post it
How that work?
When you talking
Back that shit up
Won't you say my, say my

Tears of hatred and betrayal splatter my cheeks as Summer Walker blast through my 2 bedroom apartment.

It's been about 3 weeks since my break up with my ex boyfriend Justin and I still can't seem to break through.

The nigga wasn't even man enough to say it face to face. Apparently he thinks we should "see other people". Everyone knows that'a code for we should fuck other people.

Just as I was about to replay the song my roommate/ best friend Aaliayah walks in.

"Your still crying over that bum?" She asked

For someone reason every time she brings him up I get all defensive and I hate it . "He's not just any bum okay! He's the bum I wasted 2 years of my freedom on. The bum who took my virginity.The bum I was stupid enough to fall in love with" After my overdramatic and useless rant came to an end I collapsed over and began to weep again.

"Okay that's enough of that" Aaliayah said as she while disconnecting my phone from the speaker.

"I'm not going to have to best friend crying over someone under a dime." I have just the idea to get you out the blues."

"And what might that be?"I asked. "Welp we aren't going anywhere until you takes your funky ass in the shower cause they way you looking is not the fucking wave." "Heyyy at least my face is still cute" I walked off with a smirk as I hear her chuckle at my antics.

Stepping into the bathroom located in between the both of our rooms the first thing I noticed was my appearance.

My usual slender almond shaped dark brown eyes are puffy and surrounded by dark circles and bags. My pink plum lips are looking slightly capped and dry ewww. I've been rocking my natural curls as of the last 3 weeks because I didn't have the motivation to get it done. It's Matted all over the place. "I think I'll call up my stylist tomorrow," I though to myself.

As I look in the mirror my eyes gloss over my body. I've never been one to hate my body but I definitely had some insecurities like the next person.

Standing at 5'1 I didn't have long limbs. I've always been insecure about my boobs.

I could barely fit a B cup. Although what I lack up top I make up for down bottom. Now my ass not to toot my horn, but she's fat asf. Supported by thick thighs and wide hips.

After looking over myself in the mirror I began to brush my teeth.

After that I hopped in the shower using my coconut and jasmine scented dove body wash and Cantu shea butter shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair.

After about 45 minutes of singing dancing and just plain goofing off in the tub I finally got out.

"Damn took you long enough. You tryna take the whole complex hot water ?"  She scolded

"Mind ya business" I responded.

After detangling my hair I decided to put it up in a pineapple.After that I put on my grey Nike sweatsuit.

"Okay I'm ready" I called out to Aaliayah. As I waked back into the living room her clothes were changed as well she was rocking Nike sweatsuit as well just black and her hair was up in a top knot bun.

"Diamond go get your black forces it's about to get dangerous"

♡︎♡︎♡︎

a/n How do you guys think I did for my 1st time writing. Me personally I feel like it's bad, but hey they say you are your worst critic

So I hope I get some reads, comment & votes but I doubt it until next time peace ✌🏽