📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5: 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 Edited*

𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆
Edited*

As soon his lips came in contact with my ear I felt as If butterflies were having a fucking orgy in my tummy.

The second I heard his stentorian husky voice I knew it was him. Before I could plan my grand escape the hands that held my hips like a vice tightened and spun me around.

Resulting in me cranking my head up to face Mr. Sexy. His large and muscular frame practically dominated my 5'1 frame. Hell anybody over 5'6 hovered above me.

His usual light green eyes were darken with jealousy and another emotion I couldn't detect at the moment.

His now darken green eyes were boring into to my dark brown ones as if he was challenging me to move.

Before I could open my mouth to tell him off about keeping his hands to himself. His baritone voice broke off the silence between us.

"How about we have a little chitchat on the V.I.P rooftop?" He asked with his jaw clenched

Before I could open my mouth to tell him hell naw. The gears in my head began to turn and I came up with a brilliant idea.

"Sure." I responded "Let me find my friend first and then I'll meet you back here."

He looked at me for a second contemplating on  whether or not he believed me or not. After a while I guess did because he's grip on my waist began to loosen and he released me.

"I'll be right back." I told him

What an idiot I thought to myself. I guess not everyone can have the beauty and the brains like me.

I began to wander around the club in search of Aaliayah and of course of found her at the bar but she wasn't alone.

She was talking to this tall light skinned guy with a hightop fade with blond tips.

He was cute but nowhere near Mr.Sexy's level. " I hate to interrupt such a beautiful moment but Aaliayah we gotta go."

"Why I was just starting to have fun." She said as she winked toward the blonde tips guy.

"I don't have time to explain just know it's code blue." I responded

Aaliayah and I came up with the color code back in high school to communicate with each other in case something going on.