📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22: 𝐔𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝*

"Have you told her?" was the 1st thing my father asked once we entered his office.

"Told her what." I responded playing dumb

"non giocare a dumd con me figlio. Le hai detto dell'impero"? He asked in our mother language.

{Don't play dumd with me son. Did you tell her about the empire?}

"No papa, I haven't." I sighed while running my fingers through my locks

"What are you waiting for then? If she's the one like you claims she is you'll tell her the truth. A relationship shouldn't be built off of lies." He explained.

"I know papa I-I am just scared of her reaction once she finds out. She'd probably go running for the hills and I can't imagine being with out her." I confessed

As of lately I've been constantly thinking of Diamond leaving me after finding out what I actually do for a living. That's honestly one of my biggest fear.

Sure there have been plenty of times where the guilt of lying ate me up so much that I just wanted to tell her, but my brain wouldn't let me in fear of her reaction.

"Don't be afraid my figlio {Son} if she cares for you like I know she does. She'll accept you for who you are. Look at your mother and I." He says

"Your right." I sighed

"I'm always right son. Now come along we can't leave my future daughter in law waiting." He exclaims.

"No, we can't can we?" I said cheesing.

Making our way back toward the dinning room. I was met with the sound of an screaming banshee.

Now sprinting down the long halls, I entered the dining room and was met with the sight of my least favorite cousin Ashley.

Ashley isn't my biological cousin, but my cousin-in law on my dad's side. Even though she married my late cousin Diego, may god rest his soul. She still has the audacity to hit on me.

Even if she wasn't my cousin. I'd still have no interest in her, none what so ever. But she doesn't seem to understand that concept quite to well.

Who the fuck invited her anyways?

"LoLo." She screamed once her brown eyes landed on me

I've hated that dumdass nickname for ass long as I can remember. The only person who can nickname me is Diamond and that's it.

She began to run toward me but I quickly curved her ass. Causing her to fall directly on her ass.

I'm pretty sure I heard something pop

Snickers were heard around the table as she dusted the imaginary dust off her tight pink shirt that her breast practically spilling out of, gross.

"I missed you." She said while following me around the table. Bitch stop!!

Her eyes bulged out of their sockets once she saw me take my place next to Diamond. While placing a light kiss on her forehead.

"Who's that?" She asked in a disgusted tone

"She my daughter." Mama stated proudly
The simple gesture made my heart swell, at the thought of her and Diamond getting along

"oh so you guys adopted. She looks a little too grown to be a child. Or she could be oh...what do you young people call it again... fast?" She asked with a sweet smile on her face

Oh did i forget to mention? She's literally old enough to be my mother, Double gross

"Bitch I'll sho-" Diamond began but was quickly cut short by my hand covering her mouth

"I'll handle it baby." I whispered in her ear while licking the shell. The sudden action cause her to shiver under my hand. In effect causing a tent to appear in my pants almost instantly.

"She not a fucking child you incompetent piece of plastic. The next time you say something about my girl, I won't hesitate to put a bullet in your head and end your pathetic life myself." I spoke in a deadly tone that left the entire room silent.

Ashley began to awkwardly sit in a chair between Leon and mama.

"Nope, don't sit over here. I didn't invite you here." She scoffed while sipping her wine.

Turning my head toward Diamond I was met with a sloppy kiss on the lips

"Thank you for defending me baby, but you've got some explaining to do." She said once she released my lips

To be continued

♡︎♡︎♡︎

A/n: anyways just something light. On the bright side we hit 50k yay!!!! Also I will be updating way more often during the next two week because my school as been let out due to the Corona virus. Speaking of which please everyone stay safe and remember to wash your hands. (Even though you should be washing your hands wether or not there a virus going around or not but hey🤷🏽‍♀️)

Also couldn't decide on a meme so you got 2 😃