📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 40: 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢

   𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢

𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤☹️*

"Just a little bit closer." I mumbled while fumbling with the ropes tied across my back.

Being trapped in this small room was beginning to mess with my sanity.

I couldn't stay trapped looked at these four bland walls over and over.

I had to get to my family and save them.

At dinner the last thing I remember was being ambushed in the security room by a bunch of Santiago men.

It was 4 against hundreds. Unfortunately what I didn't know was there was a rat sitting right under my nose the whole time.

Infiltrating information for Santiago and his mob to attack when I least expected them to.

Through out all of this I couldn't help but think Diamond being involved with this is all my fault.

And I don't want to here no "well it's not my fault that they broke into the house." When it clearly is, If I hadn't had my guard down and that night none of this would have went down.

But Santiago has another thing coming if he thinks, he's won this battle, the war has only began bitch.

If I was going to get out of here I have to beat him in his own game.

I had to think smart if I'm going to get out of here. I know Santiago definitely took Diamond and everyone else. There's no way he just left them in the house.

I just keys the rest of them are okay as well. With Aaliayah and Leon excepting I would be devastated if something happens to my niece or nephew.

Continuing to struggle with the rope that wasn't actually tied that tight I looked to my left a noticed a large weapon wall located on the other side of the room.

"I know this man isn't stupid enough to leave me in a room with a whole bunch of weapons in arms reach." I thought to myself.

Looking down I quickly realized the legs on the chair were wood.

Bingo.

Because my feet were tied together I rocked the chair back and forth until I was somehow able to stand on my feet with the chair still tied to my back.

"1..2..3" I counted before I jumped into the ground smashing the chair. Releasing me from the ropes vice like grip

"Fuck." I cursed quietly as the pain from the chair shot straight to my ass.

I quickly shoot up making my way toward the wall filled with all types of weapons.

I grabbed the 1st thing that sparked my interest. A . 50-caliber rifle that was mounted careless on the wall.

Now I'm a lot of things but stupid or naive isn't one of them. The escape from the chair was too easy and I would have got our sooner if it wasn't for these bitches who keep drugging me.

One of the world's most power guns just casually hanging on the wall. Nah I know a set up when I see one.

And just to prove my theory I walk over to the door handle and lightly twist it.

Unlocked just as I suspected. He's in one rude awaking if he thinks he can put my girl and the people I love in harms ways and get away with it.

Suddenly an idea came to my head.  I stood in the dark corner located behind that door. I knew he wanted me to walk out those doors. But he was going to have to move smarter than that.

I'm waiting for him.

♡︎♥︎♡︎

𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

A/n I'm so so so sorry I  didn't post last week and the chapter was short I been working 6 hours shifts a McDonald and ya girl is tired.

Speaking of which it's literally on my second week and I've witness so much ghetto shit eye 👁 👄 I—

Y'all wanna story time on that let me know in comments

Love you guys