📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24: 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢

                              𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢

𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝*

"Your total will be 23.75" the cashier answered with a smile as I paid for breakfast for Diamond and I.

"Thanks keep the change." I replied while I walked out the restaurant with a smile on my face and food in my hands.

My mind instantly travels back to my intimate night with Diamond. Even though I didn't plan on taking it that far with her. I definitely don't regret it.

Once her sweet nectar hit my tongue I was done for. The way her sweet soft moans filled the air or the way she rode my face to prolong her orgasm.

Everything she did was addicting and I was an addict.

This morning I decided with much difficulty might I add to tear away from Diamond's body and run down to IHOP and bringher back some pancakes.

I remember a few weeks ago me, Diamond, Aaliayah, Leon and Bradley were all arguing about who's pancakes were better Denny or IHOP and I 100% without a doubt lost that argument.

In my defense it was 4 against 1

Jumping into my truck I began my journey back home to feed my baby

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Diamond!" I called out once I entered our room

"In the bathroom." She yelled backed

Making a beeline straight toward the bathroom. Before I could knock on the door diamond open the door dressed in a simple navy blue tracksuit with some 2k Nike's.

"Okay I see you baby

"Okay I see you baby." I gassed her up while smacking her ass as she ran toward the IHOP bag.

"You sure do know the way to a girl." She breathed out as she began to stuff her cheeks with pancakes