📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 31: 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝*

"You ready to fucking die!?!!" Leon laughed while
Looking at the text thread between Diamond and Lorenzo.

"It not funny dipshit." Lorenzo replied while taking his phone back in his large hands.

"Your right in all seriousness you fucked up. Never express you feelings over text that's like the number 1 rule in dating." Leon said while patting Lorenzo on his back.

"I know, I didn't mean for it to come out. I just fuck!" Lorenzo said while flopping his whole body on the plush couch.

"I wasn't thinking." The mafia leader spoke but his deep voice was muted by the couch.

When Lorenzo has typed those three words his mind wasn't in the right place. Sure he meant 1000 percent of what said about loving Diamond. She was the light to his dark world.

She accepted in for who he was and what titles he had while also supporting him in what he did. She was a true ride or die in his eyes.

"She probably thinks I'm an asshole." Lorenzo commented while keeping his head down.

"Aye no more of that skulking shit. You gonna make things right and this is what we're going to do."

␈␈␈␈␈␈

"Yo he really said that." Aaliayah exclaimed while looking at my phone fro the 100,000 time.

"Yup."

"Any let me get this straight, your not upset." She asked while raising a brow.

"Well... it's not that I don't care it's just I'm shook." Diamond  said while rubbing her hand over her face.

To say Diamond was shook would be an understatement. She blinked once, twice, then three times before her brain registered what was going on.

He said ,well typed he loved her.

Loved not liked

Did he really mean it?

Did he accidentally type it?!

"No don't be stupid Diamond." She thought to herself

After receiving the text Diamond left him on read and shortly after he started blowing up her phone.

After the 7 call he texted him back and asked could he come over to the apartment.

She quickly agreed trying to make sense of the situation.

"If I'm being honest." Aaliayah began

"Lorenzo seems no He is, honestly the guy of your dreams and I couldn't have been happier for you. After the Justin situation, it really hurt me to see you so down. Especially over a guy who didn't deserve your tear. But then Lorenzo came swooping you off your feet and treating like the precious gem you are."