Chapter 3: Rafinha

Song: Clubbin' by Marques Houston

♦  

I purposely wriggled on Rafinha's lap, brushing against his stiff erection to keep him hard without arousing suspicion during the photo shoot. After all, I was a pro at teasing and pleasing men.

After the shoot, I went back to my dressing room with a satisfied smirk. I slipped into my leather pants and combined them with a sheer white blouse that showed off my lace bralette.

I was applying red lipstick by Dior to my plump lips when I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!"

"Hi, Angel," smiled Rafinha, who was standing in the doorway.

I knew he could not resist paying me a visit. That had been my plan from the beginning.

"The photo shoot went well, huh?" I asked in my seductive voice.

"You were fantastic."

"Why don't you come in?" I asked, giving him a charming smile.

As soon as he entered my dressing room, I closed the door, braced one hand on my hip, placed my left foot forward, and struck a pose. I waited for him to say something.

"Um, well," he stuttered, probably nervous about the intense look I was giving him.

"What's up, Rafinha?"

"Do you maybe feel like going out tonight? There's this party at Club Mondial."

"Yeah, I'd love to!"

His face immediately lit up. "Fantastic! It starts at 11 p.m. Where do you want me to pick you up?"

I wrote the address of my hotel on a small piece of paper and handed it to him. "I'll see you at 11 then?"

"Sure, Angel," he smiled and pressed a quick kiss to my cheek.

I took the opportunity to put my arm around his waist and hug him. When I let go of him, he looked half-dazed, and with that look, he left my room. This made me giggle. I knew exactly how to play this game, and he fell right into my trap.

When I reached my hotel room, I took my long overdue power nap. I had a long night ahead of me and wanted to feel refreshed.

After taking a relaxing bath, I slipped into a simple black dress. I kept my makeup neutral and applied some lip gloss. I gave my hair a style like it was fresh out of bed. Men loved this look.

Promptly at 11 p.m., there was a knock on my door. I sprayed some perfume on my neck and wrists and opened the door.

"Hi."

"Hi, Angel. You look stunning!"

"Thank you. You look handsome, Rafinha."

He wore a pair of ripped black jeans and a black graphic T-shirt that hugged his biceps perfectly.

He opened the door to his black Ferrari for me. I slipped inside. This caused my dress to ride up my thighs. I left it like that on purpose. I enjoyed how he struggled to keep his eyes on the road from that point on.

To tease him a little more, I put my hand on my thigh and rubbed my skin as if it itched. I heard him gulp, but he controlled himself and kept his eyes on the road and his hands on the steering wheel.

When we arrived at our destination, he reached out his hand and helped me get out of the car.

"Thank you," I said, intertwining my arm with his.