Chapter 5: Drunk In Lust

Song: Drunk in Love by Beyoncé ft. JAY Z

I pushed him away from me and strutted off, tossing back my hair.

Taste this defeat, Neymar!

I took a seat next to Rafinha and finished my second Cosmo.

"Do you want to join us for shots?" Asked Marc.

"Sure!" I grinned. I was here to have a good time, after all.

The guys ordered 8 shots, 2 for each. I poured the first one down my throat just as quickly as the guys when Neymar rejoined us. I ignored him completely and chatted with the others while we downed our second shot.

"Neymar, do you want to join us with shots?" Marc asked.

"Sure," he said with a shrug and gulped down his two shots within seconds.

"Woah, bro!" Sergi grinned.

"Let us order more," Marc suggested.

After my 6th shot, I was tipsy and feeling great. "Let us go dancing! We are in a club after all!" I exclaimed excitedly.

Rafinha shook his head, he looked too drunk to dance. I pulled Marc and Sergi close, but they did not want to dance either. These men are lightweights!

"Take Neymar, he's a beast on the dance floor! He dances around the clock in the locker rooms," Marc suggested, chuckling.

Without thinking twice, I grabbed Neymar's hand and pulled him along with me. He looked startled, but he did not resist me.

We went down the stairs because the lounge VIP was on the second floor overlooking the huge dance floor. When we reached the dance floor, the song Drunk In Love by Beyoncé was playing. I loved this song.

I began to dance sensuously and pulled Neymar behind me. He put his hands on my waist and I was grinding against him. He pulled me closer to his body and moved in sync with me. The boys had been right, Neymar was proving to be a good dancer.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put both his hands around my hips. I pressed my body against his and felt his hard erection against my thighs. We gazed into each other's eyes as the song continued.

Oh baby, drunk in love we be all night

Last thing I remember is our beautiful bodies grinding up in the club

Drunk in love

I was as aroused as he was, and I felt that this song only intensified the lustful atmosphere between us. Soon our lips were pressed together and we began to kiss slowly. I ran my fingers through his hair as we deepened the kiss with our tongues. His grip on my waist tightened as the kiss became rough, filled with lust and desire.

I slid my hand under his T-shirt and felt his rock-hard abs. His hands moved from my waist down to my ass. He squeezed my ass cheeks as we continued to devour each other with our lips, not taking time to breathe.

When our lips parted, we were both panting. I ran my finger over his lips and wiped away the remnants of my lipstick with a smirk. He pulled me back against him and began to cover my neck with wet kisses. My skin tingled and my libido skyrocketed. Neymar was a good kisser and I wondered what else his lips and hands could do to my body. I felt so hot because of the dancing, the crowd, and the alcohol in my body. And after the hot kissing session, I longed for fresh air.

"Outside!" I shouted in his ear so he could hear me over the loud music, pointing to the exit door.

Once outside, I took a deep breath. The fresh, cold air filled my lungs and before I could take a second breath, the familiar flashing began.

Do these paps ever sleep?

"Neymar! Angel," we heard some paparazzi shouting at us.

"You are holding her hand! Are you together?" shouted another.

Neymar and I just stared at each other for a few seconds, dazed by the alcohol, hormones, and flashing lights. We should have seen this coming, but whatever.

"Let us go," he said as he pulled me into one of the cabs waiting nearby.

The paps ran after us, their flashing cameras tracking us to get a money-making shot.

"The Hilton, quick!" Neymar instructed the cab driver. The driver sped off into the night, leaving the flashing lights behind us.

♦ ♦ ♦

Their hatred turned into fire after a few shots and some grinding. Do you ship these two?

Don't forget to vote & comment♥

Love,

Lora ♥

Edited 14/02/2023