Preface

You've been close friends with the Holland family for almost 2 years now, but you've never met Tom since he's always gone filming and you've never been in London at the same time. 

You're a pretty well-known model, but music and photography is a big passion of yours and that's how you first met Harry. You're actually from the States but travel for work, London especially.

One day, you met Harry through some mutual "creatives". You didn't exactly know who he was at the time, aka Spider-Man's brother, because Tom wasn't as famous yet, but you learned overtime, not that it mattered.

You later met Sam and Paddy, and eventually, Nikki and Dom. You got along really well with Nikki too since she's also a photographer and it was nice for her to have another female to talk to once in a while. Also, Paddy had the biggest crush on you.

Over the years, you got really close to the Holland family and whenever you would visit London or be there for work, Nikki would insist you stay with them. You didn't do it all the time because you didn't want to intrude, but you also loved spending time with them so sometimes you'd give in.

On the way to work this morning, on a random busy street, you unexpectedly bump into Tom... You were confused because no one said he was back in town... But you ultimately decide not to tell him who you were because he seemed pre-occupied. You figured you'd meet him again eventually. After all, you've been staying at his parents' house for the last week...

Tom, on the other hand, doesn't keep up with models or anything like that so he didn't know who you were either and the family never found it necessary to mention it until they eventually forgot, but now he was back... And excited to tell his family about the pretty girl he bumped into...