Chapter 3

Avalon
I've been sitting tied up for what feels to be 10 minutes when I hear the hatch door open and I see Bellamy enter win a knife in his hand I try my best to shuffle as far away from him as I can "hey I'm not gonna hurt you I'm Bellamy and you're Avalon right" he says and crouches down in font of me I look to the ground and nod "Please just tell us about the grounders we need to know what we're up against" he pleads I look up and stare at him "and why would I tell you that" I say blankly.

He stands up "your not leaving until we find out what we need to know" he says "good I don't want to go back to my people" I lie to him. He looks at me confused "why not" he asks. "I don't like what they do, how they are that's why I was trying to help your friend" I reply.

"I can help you" I say to Bellamy just as he was about to leave "how" "when the grounders come I can help defend your people I can also make weapons and teach people how to use them" I say.

"Why would we trust you" Bellamy asks "you just have to believe me when I say I want my people dead just as much as you do" I lie to Bellamy hoping he believes me "I'll be back in a minute" Bellamy says climbing down the ladder.

Minutes later I hear people coming up the stairs and I am greeted with the blonde and Bellamy "you say you want to help us" the blonde says holding a knife in her hand trying to threaten me she puts it up to my neck "Clarke" Bellamy says that's the blondes name "yes I can help" I say.

"Then tell us everything" Clarke says "then what you keep me locked up here only when you need information if so I'm sorry but I don't work like that" I say to the blonde "my people will never let a grounder live among us" she says "might as well try. I can help your people against the grounders and you know it" "I don't believe you but I'm willing to take a risk for my people, but if you are lying I will kill you" Clarke says and I smirk "ok" I say to her.

Bellamy unties me "so what do you need" I ask him "come with me" he says and I follow him down the ladder he goes over to a table where clothes are and picks out a few items "if you want my people to not feel threatened around us you need to look like us" he hands me the clothes "why" I ask "all the leather and fur makes you stand out and if you are standing out all eyes will be on you at all times and you will be all that people talk about and they will be worrying more about you then what's outside those walls" he says I nod my head "come with me I'll take you to a place where you can get changed" he says.

He takes me to a tent you can get changed in here I'll be waiting outside for you I nod and he leaves the tent I take off my clothes and put my new ones on I then walk out of the tent I see all eyes on me and many people are whispering things like isn't that the grounder and why is she wearing our clothes I look over to the main exit there's no way I can sneak out and talk to Anya without getting caught by Skaikru.

"I need you to tell me what to expect from the grounders" Bellamy asks "war" I say "why" Bellamy asks "because this is their ground they won't stop until you're not on it" I say Bellamy nods his head "could you start making weapons" Bellamy asks "sure" I say he leads me to a log with a small fire next to it there's a log with pieces of scrap metal on it "if there's anything you need just come and find me I should be in the camp and when I'm not I'll let you know before I leave" he says I nod my head and he walks away.