Chapter 6

Avalon

Once we arrive back at camp we hear someone shout "they're back" Clarke and Finn found us on the way back to the drop ship so they began walking with us.

"Get Clarke whatever she needs" Bellamy orders then Bellamy and a guy who was carrying the other side of the stretcher place it down.

"I better go get this grave dug" Wells says to Bellamy "it's about time they're gonna kill jasper" Octavia says running towards Bellamy and I. "Did you get the medicine" she then turns to Clarke and asks her "yeah. I got it" Clarke says to Octavia "come on let's go talk" she says to Octavia trying to push her away from Bellamy and I but she pushes past Clarke.

"Octavia just stay there please" but Octavia tries to push Bellamy out of the way "just stay back" he says she pushes past him and walks over to where Atoms body is laying she lifts the jacket that was covering his face "Atom" she whispers to herself "there's nothing we could do" Bellamy says to Octavia and I stay standing beside Bellamy "don't" Octavia says.

Octavia then places the jacket back over his face and storms past us and Bellamy attempts to stop her but it doesn't work I turn to Bellamy "I'll go check on her" I tell him and walk off to find Octavia I spot her sitting by the camp fire looking into it.

I go and sit next to her "hey" I say to her "hey" she says flatly "I'm so sorry about, don't take it out on your brother" I tell her she nods her head" I guess we're gonna have to get used to people dying down here" she says and I nod my head "I'm going to go check on jasper" she says standing up and leaving me.

I sit by myself for awhile until I feel someone sit beside me. "Hey" Bellamy says  "hey" I reply we both sit in silence for awhile until I decide to speak up "why have you been so nice to me, I'm a grounder my people, put a spear through jaspers chest" I ask him "honestly I have no idea for all I know you could be plotting to kill us all" he says smiling at me and I smile back.

"I'm going to bed good night" Bellamy says standing up "uh Bellamy" "yeah" "where do I sleep" I ask he thinks for a second "you know what it's fine I'll figure it out goodnight Bellamy" I tell him and he walks off.

I walk over to a log and sit on it watching the fire burn until I hear someone shout "I see a grounder" I walk towards the boy who shouted it "where" I ask getting the sword that was on my waist "they ran past" the boy says "open up the gate, I'll kill them" I tell the boy and he opens the gate.

I run out of the gate and into the bus until I see the body hiding behind a tree looking into the camp I quietly walk towards the person it's a man I put my knife against its throat and he stands up and puts his hands in the air.

"Lincoln?" I ask removing the knife from his neck "Avalon, what are you doing with the sky people?" He asks. Lincoln's always been like a big brother to me. "Didn't Anya tell you I'm kicked out of Trikru" I tell him "she told me you were out but she never said why" he asks.

I was about to tell him when I hear shouts in the distance "Avalon" I hear recognising it's Bellamy's voice "Lincoln stab me with your knife I'll make it seem like you got away" I tell him before I hear the shouts getting louder "if you don't do it we'll both get killed" I tell him and he picks up his sword and cuts it through my leg I wince in pain and lean on the tree next to me " Avalon I'm so sorry" Lincoln says "run or they'll kill you" I tell him I then watch Lincoln run into the woods.