chapter 1

Avalon

"Avalon" my friend Anya calls out to me. I turn my head in the direction her voice was coming "yes" I answer "we are going to get food for the village lets go" Anya says. I stand up from the log I was sitting on and follow Anya. In my village we all have jobs and mine is hunting

Anya goes and grabs her weapons and I do the same picking up my bow and arrow and my sword. we begin walking out of our village into the woods. Once we spot a deer I grab an arrow and aim it at the deers head and I release the bow making it fly into the deers head.

Anya gets the deer rapping it in some fabric I walk up to her and pick the animal up on one side and Anya picking it up on its other making her lead the way back to the village "this isn't going to feed the village" I speak up "there are others hunting" she replies I nod my head.

once we get back to camp I put the animal down and let the others handle it I spot one of my good friends Haya sitting on a log sharpening her sword  I walk over to her and sit on the log next to her and begin to sharpen mine "hey Avalon" Haya says "hey" I say "so I-" Haya was cut off when I and many others notice a ship falling from the sky.

I pick up my sword and go to leave the camp and check out what fell from the ground but when I get there Anya is standing there in front of the many others that had the same plan as I did.

"we will check out the crash site at night and if there are people in that ship, they wont see us therefore they cant attack. get back to work everyone" Anya announces. everyone scatters going back to what they were doing before they saw the ship.

"you're gonna go anyway aren't you Avalon" Haya says to me "yep" "but Anya will see you exit the gate" she says "I have other exits to sneak out of" I tell Haya. she nods I walk past her and she grabs my wrist and turns me to face her "be careful" she says and I nod and continue walking to the back of the village.

I check to see if anyone is around and I see no one and before I know it I am running from my village with my bow in my hand and my sword on the waist. after walking for what felt to be ages, I can hear muffled shouting meaning Im near the crash site and there were people on the ship I get close to the camp I start climbing a tree so I can get a better view of the sky people.

I see a small group of people forming and beginning to leave the camp. I decide to follow jumping tree to tree following them. they get to a lake and a girl with brown hair jumps into the water I then hear many shouts of "Octavia what are you doing". Im now guessing the girl with brown hairs names Octavia.

After a few minutes of Octavia in the water a giant snake rips her body underwater and then starts dragging her along the river I see two people trying to push a rock in the water then the snake lets go of Octavia and starts swimming towards where the rock fell.

then a boy with goggles on jumps in and helps Octavia. they then all camp the night by the late.

I start to make my way back when I see Anya and a large group of others walking back from the ship "Avalon " Anya says without turning around to see her "yes" I say walking out from behind the tree I was standing "I will speak with you back at the village" she says turning around to look at me "yes Anya" I see all their horses tied to trees everyone unties them and begins getting on them "get on mine with me Avalon" Anya says I nod my head and get on the back and we make our way back to the camp.

once we get back to camp Anya pulls me aside "what were you thinking I ordered that we would check out the crash site at night" Anya yells at me "I don't know I just really wanted to see what happened" I reply "you need to start following orders or else". I nod my head "you may go" she says.

I walk into my small room I share with Haya "I cant believe you got caught" Haya says laughing at me and I chuckle I then get in my hard wooden bed and pull my fur cover over my body "goodnight Avalon" I hear Haya say "goodnight" I say then I feel myself drifting off to sleep