Chapter 10

Avalon

"Finn, Avalon wake up" I hear Clarke say I open my eyes and I see that we're still in the bunker we must have all fallen asleep on the couch. I look to where Charlotte was sleeping to make sure she's ok but she's not there "she's gone" Clarke says.We all grab our stuff and begin running after her.

We've been running for awhile now Finn suddenly stops and squats down "someone else was here" he says looking at a boot print that's on the mud. "No, no Murphy" we hear Charlotte scream "Murphy has her" I say and we all begin running to where Charlotte's screams came from.

We see the fire torches that belong to the others that were hunting Charlotte I then see Bellamy and Charlotte together surrounded by Murphy and the others. I run forward "Bellamy stop" I yell I'm now standing between Bellamy and Murphy "this has gone too far, just calm down. We'll talk about this" I say to Murphy and he swiftly grabs me and holds his knife to my neck.

"I'm sick of you, grounder girl" Murphy says to me "let her go" Finn says stepping forward "I will slit her throat" Murphy says. "No please don't hurt her" Charlotte says "don't hurt her?" Murphy says "ok I'll make you a deal. You come here right now and I will let her go" Murphy says to Charlotte "don't do it Charlotte" I say to her she tries to walk forward but Bellamy grabs her not letting her go.

"No I have to!" Charlotte yells "Murphy, this is not happening" Bellamy says letting go of Charlotte and walking towards Murphy and I. "I can't let any of you get hurt anymore. Not because of me not after what I did" Charlotte says she begins walking toward the edge of the cliff "Charlotte" I scream at her pushing Murphy off and running towards her "no" Bellamy yells but I was to late she jumped off the cliff.

"No, no, no" I begin to tear up looking over the edge, Bellamy doing the same next to me. "Bellamy" Murphy says and Bellamy gets up and charges at Murphy knocking Murphy over. Bellamy then gets on top of Murphy and begins punching him repeatedly.

I stand up and turn my body all the way around to see the boys fighting "Bellamy stop you'll kill him!" I shout at Bellamy, Finn then steps in and pull Bellamy off of Murphy "get off me, he deserves to die" Bellamy shouts.

"No we don't decide who lives and dies not down here, if we want to live down here we can't live by whatever the hell we want, we need rules" Clarke shouts at Bellamy "and who makes those rules huh, you?" Bellamy responds "for now we make the rules. Ok?" Clarke says "so what then we just take him back and pretend like it never happened?" He says to Clarke "no" Clarke says and she looks back at Murphy then the Bellamy again "we banish him" Clarke says.

Bellamy then walks over to Murphy and picks him up by the collar of his shirt "get up" Bellamy says to Murphy while dragging him to the edge of the cliff "Bellamy, stop" Clarke yells but he ignores her "if I ever catch you near camp, we'll be back here, understand?" Bellamy threatens Murphy and Murphy nods his head. Bellamy then throws him on the ground.

"As for the four of you, you can come back and follow me, or go off with him to die. Your choice" Bellamy says to the others that followed Murphy then Bellamy begins walking back to camp so I follow him as the rest.

———

"And that's why we've decided to banish him from camp" Clarke says after she's explained everything that happened with Charlotte to the 100 "anybody got a problem with that" Bellamy says and no body speaks up everybody just begins getting back to their jobs.

Bellamy comes up to me "you ok?" He asks "yeah, are you" I ask him "yeah" he replies "anyway I'm heading off to sleep see you tomorrow" I say and begin to walk off to a log to sleep on "Hey Avalon!" Bellamy shouts at me and I turn around "yeah" I say "did you wanna stay in my tent with me, I know you don't have anywhere to sleep. You don't have to if you don't want to" Bellamy offers "are you sure you want a grounder sleeping in the same tent as you" I say smiling "yeah I'm willing to take the risk of you trying to kill me in my sleep" he says smiling back I laugh "then sure" I say to him and we begin walking to his tent.

He only has 1 bed in his tent so we decide to share it "goodnight Ava" he says to me. No ones ever called me Ava before. "Goodnight Bell" I say to him before falling asleep.