𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐘

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐘

❝ there's no one quite like you, you push all my buttons down ❞

there's no one quite like you, you push all my buttons down

in which, merlyn, a young sorceress from the small, poor town ealdor moves to a magic hating kingdom to protect her secret of witchcraft. there she meets a wonderful father figure, two fantastic new friends, a tyrant king who'd have her head and a man that caused her emotions to go haywire every time she encountered him. she didn't want to admit it, but she may have fallen for his charms.

her small town is no longer safe for her, the outlying villages people becoming fearfull of the apparent magic. merlyn leaves ealdor and continues her life in the kingdon camelot, where nobody knows her and she can't be judged on her gift. she thought that perhaps moving to a magic hating city, she'd be less inclined to use it but when she saves the arrogant princes' life and becomes his maid servant, she must use her magic much more often than she'd like.

her head is far too close to the chopping block.

i know life would suck without you, at the same time, i wanna hug you

merlin does not belong to me, nor do it's themes, characters or storylines and at no point during this story do i claim to be the owner. i own fem!merlyn, any additional characters and storylines and i do not give permission for anyone else to use her. throughout this story there will be; sex references, violence, swearing and other themes, if you are uncomfortable with these then continue to read at your own risk.

i wanna wrap my hands around your neck, you're an asshole but i love you

CAITLIN STASEY as
MERLYN,

CAITLIN STASEY asMERLYN,