4🌸.

Song- I'll never stop loving you by Britney Spears.

From now until forever
That's how long I'll be true
I'll make you this vow
And promise you now until forever
I'll never stop loving you...

~~

I got back from work pretty exhausted. Today I had to drive the truck and make home deliveries to people because Mark was sick with the flu. Poor Mark.

I fell on my bed and heaved a huge, tired sigh and almost immediately Shelly barged into my room.

" Hey Sis," She greeted as she came over and sat at the foot of my bed.

" Hey," I replied wearily.

" Woah, you look so tired."

" Ya think?," I sat up and rested my back on the headboard. " What's up?"

" Nothing." She shrugged. " Just wanted to catch up with you."

" Really?" I raised a suspicious eyebrow because I knew my sister very well. She either wants something from me or she wants to do something mischievous . " What do you really want? Spill."

Shelly placed her hand on her chest in the most dramatic way and gave me a mock hurt look. " What? Can't a girl come into her big sister's room without wanting something? I feel hurt y'know."

" Ugh just say what you want Shelly. I'm so exhausted." I lay on the bed again, stretching my cranky bones.

" Okay Okay fine." She finally agreed.

" You see? I knew you wanted something."

" Yeah you got me. So sit up."

" Ugh." I groaned as I sat up again. " What?"

" Oh stop being cranky. I want to talk to you about Logan."

" Logan? What about him?" I got a little more interested in the topic.

" I just want to know; What was it like dating him? Like what was it like dating a billionaire ? Weren't you scared or afraid that you wouldn't fit into his world?"

" Shelly? Why are you asking all of this?" I really wanted to know what this sister of mine was driving at.

" I just want to know- for maybe when I'm dating a billionaire too one day."

Really? That's it? Not convincing.

" Just answer the question." She urged me.

"  Yes , at first I was really scared because I had never been in a real relationship before and I never expected my first to be with a billionaire but it just happened . And of course I was scared that I wouldn't fit into his world. I was scared about a lot of things to be honest like mum finding out that I was working as a nanny instead of working at a big finance company but with Logan, none of that mattered. I loved him for who he was and not because of his wealth or fame or anything of that sort. I never cared about any of that stuff."

" Aww! So my next question."

" Wait. There's more?" I groaned.

" Yeah." She answered casually like I should have expected her to ask more questions. " Okay so how did you feel dating a guy with three kids ?"

" Well as much as I love Logan, I love his kids too so it was easy. I mean, his kids hated me at first. Alex still hates me but I understand her and I know that she's still hurt and angry . Besides I love Logan so I have to love everything about him and that includes his kids."