Author's Note

Guys. It's over. Scars & Fears is officially over. Done. I do want to say a huge thank you to everyone who voted, commented and read this book. You guys were the ones who made me smile. When I would think about how this book was unliked, I would read your guys' comments and it would warm my heart and brighten my day.

I can definitely say that this book has been an adventure. And that it has almost been an entire year since I started it. I can't believe it's over. But, exciting news!!!! There will be a sequel!!!!! I am so so so excited for the sequel. I think you guys are going to love it! At least, I hope so anyway.

Here's a sneak peak;

Three dragons with a secret to be kept.
One wanting to leave her prison.
When what was lost is found, is a promise enough to keep her safe?

Cool right?! I am super psyched for it!!! But, it will not be coming out for a few weeks to a month or two. I am a busy person and currently don't have the time to write out several chapters to get it started. But! Nonexistent is still updating and should keep you guys going until I publish the sequel.

I should probably tell you the name of the sequel shouldn't I? The title follows after Scars & Fears and is.... Secrets & Promises!!! Now again, I want to thank everyone who said something about this book that was amazing. Whether it was fangirling or about how I put an end to Freeze(y'all know who you are, lol) you guys are so amazing. I would not be the writer I am today without you guys.

So thank you. You guys were the reason for my smile some days and I encourage all of you guys to keep going. Because the thing is, there are too many people who give up before they reach their goals. Don't be those people. Y'all can do it. And if you need help whether it's writing or story ideas or just want to talk, feel free to message me on my Instagram, flickalover00, or on Wattpad.

So thanks again. I hope y'all have an amazing week!!!! Stay tuned on Nonexistent updates and I will keep y'all updated on the sequel's progress. Go brighten someone's day with a smile!