𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂!

𝒮𝓂𝓊𝓉

@r-rocketman

Johnny woke up from the cold, winter, air. He had to sleep in the lot his parents were arguing and he didn't want to bother the Curtis, but he was freezing. "Maybe Dally wouldn't mind.." he mumbled, bitting his nail. He stood up and began walking towards Bucks. The cold weather freezing his hands and feet.

When he arrived at Bucks he felt that the piercing wind could've killed him, he didn't bother knocking, knowing Buck or anybody else wouldn't even notice him entering cause of the loud, drunk, party.

He knocked on Dally's temporary room, hoping he wasn't doing it. After a while nobody answered so he decided he would turn around and try again at his house again. Before he could walk away he heard the door open, "Johnny man." He turned around and saw Dally shirtless, nothing new. No matter how many times he's seen Dally with no shirt it still makes his face heat up. Johnny bit his lip, "Hey Dally."
"What happened?" Dally asked, worriedly trying not to show it. "Oh no it's just cold. I didn't want to bother the Curtis or stay at my place..I should probably go though don't want to-" Dally cut Johnny off, tugging him into the room. "I don't mind." Dally whispered, closing the door, pinning Johnny on it.

The night was dark, the only thing helping you see was the bright moon light and the tiny specks scattered around it. "A-Are you sure?" Johnny asked in a whisper, looking up at Dally. Damn they were close, real close. Dally leaned in and attached his lips to Johnnys. Johnnys pink plump lips tasted like Cherry Coke (shut up it's a good chapstick) and his lips were soft, while Dally tasted like mint and his lips were slightly chapped and rough. But to Johnny, kissing him was like kissing an Angel. As the kiss got more heated, Dally bit Johnny bottom lip Johnny immediately letting him in. Johnny didn't try to fight for dominance knowing he'd lose miserably. He quickly took of his Jean Jacket throwing it on the floor.
Dally placed his hand on Johnnys bottom thigh, whispering "Jump" into the kiss. And so Johnny did just that.
He put his legs around Dally's waist letting Dally carry him. Dally kept his hands on Johnnys ass.

Dally laid Johnny on the bed and pulled away, out of breath. "Yeah. I'm sure" he finally replied, smirking and began to kiss his neck. Johnny smiled a bit, and tilted his head to the side giving Dallas more access. Soon innocent kisses turned into licking and sucking. Dally quickly helped Johnny get rid of his shirt and went back to what he was doing. Johnny bit his lip letting tiny moans and whimpers escape. But soon Dally bit one place that made him let out a loud one. But soon Johnny got bored of just that, "M-More" he moaned out, "I want more." Both were hard, already. Dally smirked in response and began to palm Johnny through his jeans, Johnny became a moaning mess. He tugged at Dallas's pants and soon both of their clothes were gone leaving them in only their briefs. But soon enough those were gone too.

As soon as those were gone, Dally sat on the bed and Johnny sat on his knees in front of Dally, and dang he was h u g e. But nonetheless Johnny took all of him in his tiny mouth and began bob his head. Dally put his hand on his hair, and tugged repeatedly making Johnny moan. Soon enough Dally came and Johnny swallowed all of it, he laid down and Dally hovered over him, "Damn baby, all of it?" Johnny smiled, "Well you know what they say, spitters are quitters"
(shut up people say that)

Dally looked at Johnny and he gave a small nod, placing his hands on Dallys back. Once Dally inserted into Johnny, his nails slightly dug into his back. "Mm." He let out a small moan, before clenching his eyes tight and beginning to breathe heavily. "Tell me when to move alright?" Johnny only nodded in response. After a few seconds Johnny was able to whisper a small "Move" before Dally began to fuck hIm senselessly into the bed. All you could hear was the bed creaking, the sound of skin slapping, and Johnnys moan, and Dallys groans. "More!" Johnny yelled, followed by a stream of loud moans. But dally didn't mind him being loud,In fact he was eating every noise that he made right up. He began to bite and suck all over his neck and shoulders and moved faster, and faster. Not only minutes after he began to move faster Johnny came while screaming out loud, "Dally!" But Dally kept going and Johnny went limp, his eyes rolling into the back of his head, filled with too much pleasure of the overstimulation. "Harder! Mm-
Faster. Dally!" was all Dally could hear, causing him to go faster and stronger until he came.

They both collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily. "Mm Dal. You left so many marks." Johnny said, tiredly. "Good." Dally responded, "now people know that you're mine." Dally said, putting a hand over Johnny pulling him closer. He covered both of them with a blanket and closed his eyes. "I love you Dally." Johnny said, barely above a whisper
"I love you too, Baby." He responded closing his eyes, before falling asleep.