Fluff: Part 1

"Stop that!"

"Stop what?"

"Doing that thing with you face when you're happy. It's making me nauseous."

Aziraphale smiled at Crowley, who had, on his own intentions, granted himself permission to enter the bookshop and sit around. Aziraphale didn't mind. He loved having Crowley around. It was sometimes unexpected, sometimes very much planned, but always a good time.

Aziraphale, blowing off the dust on an old, loved book, sneezed in an extremely high pitched voice.

"What kind of a noise was that?"

"I sneezed"

"That was most definitely not a sneeze"

"Well you're acting a little abnormally aren't you?"

"Oh ho ho, you have no idea," he laughed. "Though seeing you is delightful."

"Oh Crowley..."

"Can we go out to get something to eat?" He asked, brushing off his last sentence.

"Now?"

"Why not?"

"After my working hours perhaps?"

"Fine, what time?"

"Half an hour."

"Alright."

Crowley wandered around the bookshop for a while, but came back to Aziraphale in five minutes.

"Okay, you want to know why I'm acting so weird?"

"You don't have to-"

"I accidentally opened the door without pants on and the embarrassment is going to follow me for the rest of my existance."

"No one was there to see it happen right?"

"No," he mused casually.

"Oh Crowley," said Aziraphale, unable to hide his sweet smile.

Sitting on the couch, he gestured for Crowley to sit with him.

"I'm thinking Thai," he said as he dropped next to Aziraphale.

"For lunch?"

"No for type of aeroplane"

"Oh?"

"Of course for lunch! What else would I be talking about?"

"Crowley," he wined. "Oh! I forgot to say, there's a nice diner I discovered a few days ago, we could head there."

"Patience, lovely, you still have fifteen minutes"