Fluff: Part 11

"AZIRAPHALE!" Wake up!"

"Wha-what's wrong?"

"I just found out that Shrek 5 comes out this year and will be about Shrek's backstory and how he came to be and I'm so excited! Was he born an ogre? Was he cursed? Will we see baby Shrek? Angsty teen Shrek? I need answers the internet isn't giving me!"

"...Did you break into the bookstore so that I can discuss Shrek with you in the middle of the night?"

"Perhaps."

"Are you sober?"

"I'm moderately functional."

"I'll take that as a no."

"Well?"

"If you want me to do something with you, wait until morning. I would really like to sleep for another three hours.

"Can I sleep with you?"

"Of course you can, Crowley," Aziraphale smiled, yawning.

Crowley, as Aziraphale thought, had probably performed a miracle to become sober, though it was not evident.

Around fifteen minutes later, Aziraphale, letting out a gentle sigh, watched Crowley sleep soundly. He seemed so peaceful, just laying there, lips moving slowly as little to no sound came out. However he did manage to make out a few words.

"I'm gonna find you and punch you straight in the dick. Leave my blueberries alone."

Aziraphale, digesting the scene by nodding with his eyebrows raised, checked if Crowley was okay by tapping him on the shoulder.

"Angel?"

"You alright, Crowley?"

"Oh yes, sensational."

"Right, very well. Goodnight Crowley."

"Goodnight, love you."

"Love you more"

"Don't start a fucking battle you can't win."