Fluff: Part 6

"Crowley, I just thought of a logistical space problem when we live in your house together."

"What's that?"

"Your house only has one bedroom, one bathroom, and your demons can easily know that I'm here if they turn on that camera."

"Sharing is caring?"

"That's not something you answer with a question."

"We won't be in the house all the time, that's just stupid. And besides, they already think we live together."

"Do they?"

"Aziraphale, if you haven't noticed just as yet, you are almost always with me."

Aziraphale stepped out of the Bentley, nodding in agreement.

"So, after you," he offered as he came to the door silently with Crowley by his side.

"Would you like anything?" Crowley asked falling into one of his couches. "I've wine. It's my favourite way to eat grapes."

"No it's alright, Crowley, thank you for the offer."

"Good, then I really want to hit the hay."

"Any particular reason?"

"I know we don't have to, but once you try it once, it really sticks."

"I'm enlightened."

The late afternoon caught up with midday, beginning to paint the sky with its warm tints.

"Crowley, honestly, it's not even nightfall. How can you sleep in the middle of the day?"

"Oh I've always been good in bed," he slurred as he winked exhaustedly.

"Get up, it's four."

A/N: Writer's block everyone. I don't know what I've created here.