The journal.

Izuku Midoriya was always fond of writing away his feelings somewhere. This is exactly why he would always keep a journal with him.

He's got a collection of journals he's already finished writing in. Every one of those journals were special, which is why he'd freak out if he lost any.

Today he decided to bring his journal since middle school to UA. It was pretty big which is why it'll take more time to fill out. He placed the Black and gold journal it into his backpack and went on his way.

He got to school and still had some time before class started. His friends were talking with one another, so he took this as an opportunity to write.

He was just writing his feelings away when his friends came over to him at his desk. They looked over his shoulder only to see him writing.

"What's that deku?" Uraraka asked leaning over deku's shoulder.

This sudden statement from his friend startled him. He jumped and used his two hands to frantically cover up his personal journal.

"It's nothing!" Deku said a bit too loudly and returning back to normal.

"If you reacted like that shitty nerd, I'm pretty sure it's not nothing." Bakugo said from his seat.

"He's right midoriya, it's not nothing." Iida said after bakugo.

"It really isn't a big deal.." Deku said just really wanting to get away from this whole conversation.

Just then Aizawa-sensei walked through the door. Everyone went to their seats and classes started. Izuku was like very glad he was able to get away from that awkward conversation. He secretly got his journal out of his bag again.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Classes just sped by for izuku. Before he knew it, it was already lunch. He put his journal back into his bag or at least he thought so. Izuku went off to get his lunch from the cafeteria.

Katsuki bakugo was deciding whether to go eat lunch or not when he saw something shiny at the corner of izuku's desk. He went over to investigate and realized it was the journal izuku was holding in the morning.

He was tempted to read it, but it would be too risky reading it here. Just then the door was being opened and without thinking katsuki stuffed the black and gold journal into his bag.
__________________________________________________________________________________
It was now already the end of the day and katsuki was nervous as hell. He really didn't want to get caught this time. It would just be so awkward.

He then got home safe and sound. He went into his room and got izuku's journal out. He then silently started to flip the fragile pages of the journal, reading each page word for word.

Meanwhile, Izuku had just gotten home from school and couldn't wait to write in his journal. He would immediately write about everything that's happened,  well I mean that is if he found it.

When he couldn't find it anywhere in his bag or in the house, he immediately started to freak out. That journal pretty much contained all of his secrets.

Now whoever has it, will know all of his secrets. There was so much in there. He just faced the fact and silently cried all until he fell asleep and dreamt of what he wrote in that journal.
__________________________________________________________________________________
(If you don't wanna read skip to the next double lines.)
Some Journal Entries:
10/23/xxxx

Hey there journal...I'm just gonna tell you about my day today. So..I had a really bad day in middle school today. And someone pissed me off. Even though kacchan tried hugging me to make my day better, it only worked for a little while. Another person literally pissed me off and let's just say that..I snapped the person's neck. It's surprising that they're still alive. Well. As a paralyzed person that is...
--------------------------------------------------------------
1