Pikachu

It was a certain blonde's birthday today and seeing as it was a weekend, he'd decided to invite a few people to hang out with. These people couldn't stay for long though, so before anyone knew it only kirishima was left.

"Happy birthday bro!" Kirishima said out loud. He decided to give him his present a little later on just so it turned to more of a surprise.

"Thanks bro!" Kaminari exclaimed. He had thought that his birthday couldn't get any better, that is until kirishima gave him something.

"Yo bro, here's your present." Kirishima said with a big smile, handing the little paper bag to the excited boy.

He was jumping up and down like a kid on Christmas waiting for his presents. "Can I open it?", He kept on repeating.

Kirishima laughed at his enthusiasm and nodded to the blonde boy. The gift had immediately made kaminari's day even better!

It was a small Pikachu stuffed toy with a fringe like his along with a black bow. It was adorable, and he wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

He loved it and kept on thanking the red head who had gave it to him. In the process of this, he'd ended up hugging the boy to death.

(I'm sorry it's so short, got no ideas)
__ __ __ __
Word count: 225