Lipstick.

Izuku Midoriya has always wondered about the lipstick his best friend uraraka had been putting on.

He's always pondered about it so much that he even went as far as to stealing it. He waited till there wasn't anyone left.

He stuffed the lipstick into his pocket and started to walk to the bathroom. He was careful to not let anyone see him.

He carefully walked to the mirror once he got to the bathroom. He placed one of his hands on it and slowly pulled out
the lipstick. He looked around only hearing the faint tick of the clock.

He took off the cap and he started to slowly unscrew the lipstick. Once doing so, a beautiful bold and intimidating red was infront of him.

He slowly put the lipstick to his lips carefully tracing his lips leaving a trail of bold red on his pale lips. He grabbed some tissue and cleaned up the messy bits around his lips.

Once he was done, he looked at himself in the mirror. The bold red standing out from his fair skin and contrasting from his fluffy green hair. He really liked it actually. It was different for him, but it was a good different.

He knew very well that he should return the lipstick to uraraka. He knew that this was a one time thing.

What was stopping him then? What was stopping him from returning it? Was it the fact that she had ordered a new one? Was it the fact that he knew she would question him?

Who knows, but izuku knew he would definitely try the lipstick on again. This isn't just an experiment anymore. It's a part of his life.

Just then he heard faint foot steps going towards the bathroom. He quickly put the cap back on the lipstick and put it in his pocket. He cleaned the remnants of lipstick on his lips, and went on his way.
__________________________________________________________________________________Everyday izuku would wait until every single person was out before going to the bathroom. Every time he was in the bathroom, he'd secretly put on the bold red lipstick on his lips.

The more he did, the better he got at putting on the lipstick. Some might say it was like magic and others might say that they were mesmerized by it.

Katsuki Bakugo were one of the people mesmerized by this. He accidentally ran into deku while he was putting on the bold red lipstick.

Izuku Midoriya was about to run off, but his arm was caught by Bakugo. Bakugo dragged him off to somewhere where no one would see them.

"Y-you look good deku." Bakugo said to izuku with a slight blush.

"T-Thank you Kacchan." Izuku said to the slightly taller boy.

"That's it! I can't take it anymore!" Bakugo shouted, but the sound proof walls kept his shout.

Bakugo's pale lips immediately came crashing down onto deku's bold red ones. Their lips dancing against one another with their tongues stuck in a battle of dominance.

This went on for awhile before bakugo pulled away with his lips stained in red.
Izuku's lipstick was now smudged and nearly gone from the aggressive kiss.

"S-sorry.." Bakugo mumbled.

"It's alright." Izuku said cleaning off the rest of the lipstick on his lips.

Bakugo cleaned his own lips with a tissue izuku gave him.

"Um. C-can you put on the lipstick?" Bakugo asked him.

Izuku only nodded at his request. He grabbed a small compact mirror from his pocket and the lipstick.

He unscrewed the lipstick and put the mirror in front of him, but tilted it to the side so bakugo could see.

He put the lipstick to his upper lip and covered it immediately in just one swift motion. Bakugo's eyes widened.

"Slower." Bakugo said mesmerized.

The slightly smaller boy smirked, but obliged to the request. He traced the outside of his lips and began to fill it in.

Once he was done filling his lips in, he puckered them up a few times. He quickly fixed anything he missed.

He then grabbed a tissue and fixed the outside a bit. Once he was satisfied, he  closed the compact mirror with a small snap coming from it.

He screwed back the lipstick and put the cap on. He grabbed both the mirror and lipstick and put it into his pocket.

He looked to bakugo with a smirk who was mesmerized. Bakugo had no words for how good the greenette looked.

The greenette chuckled a little at the reaction. He kissed the blonde on the lips and then removed the lipstick from his lips.

He then went out of the bathroom leaving a very confused bakugo with a light pink staining his cheeks and a smudged bold red staining his lips.
__________________________________________________________________________________

-The End-

~Word Count: 800~