♡ 29

Official Hashtag: #HeartAcademyWP

 ♡ ♡ ♡

With Our Growing Group of Friends, New Lessons to study, and New Classmates and teachers we've met we never notice how fast the day goes by and that month has passed already.

"Go, Drew!"

"Go, Andrei!"

"Go, Russell!"

Sigaw nang karamihan sa Classroom. Mayroon kasing munting paligsahan sa Math Subject paunahang makakuha ng tamang sagot.

"Go ME, Bilisan mo! Kaya mo 'yan naniniwala ako sayo!" I hurriedly shouted from the top my lungs. Akala nila, Hindi ako magpapatalo kung palakasan lang ng cheer sa Boyfriend ang Labanan.

He immediately paused and took a quick glance at me before he resumed and after a snap, he finishes.

"Okay! Mr. Salvador Got It Right! Nice Work!" Pag anunsyo pa ni Sir.

Of course, kaming team niya tuwang-tuwa lalo na ako kaya naman ng lumapit ito ay agad ko itong niyakap ng mahigpit.

"Ang Galing mo!" Masigla kong saad at niyakap ito ng mahigpit and then I pat his head gently. Hindi naman nito mapigilan ang mapangiti ng malapad sa akin bago ito yumakap naman pabalik sa akin.

After that activity our class continued. AP Subject comes in to the line and Russell have a topic to report.

As soon as Ms. Valdez enters the room I noticed Russell heaved a deep breath. There I decided to hold his other hand trying to comfort him he turned to me in surprise and there I replied smiling at him.

"Goodluck, Kaya mo yan. Wag kang kabahan tingin ka nalang sa akin pag kinakabahan ka." Bilin ko pa rito at hindi naman mapigilang matawa dahil naalala ko na linya niya nga pala iyon. Pahiram nalang ako Sandali.

He smiled back and After that Ma'am Valdez called his name and ask him to proceed in front of the class. He started by reading some of the visuals he prepared and then after he read he stated his discussion and report where he state some facts.

He was striving for a good performance when he seemed to have a mental block and started to stutter and his immediate action was to look at me. There I know my Work.

"You Can do it. I believe in you" I mouthed.

A sweet smile flashed on his Innocent face after that he got back on his track and continued to perform well. After that, The class showers him with a round of applause, and he continues and proceeded back to my side.

" Ang ganda talaga ng mga ngiti mo, ngiti ka nalang lagi ng ganon ang pogi mo kanina eh." I Complimented as soon he reach my Side.

He immediately turned to me and smiled then after a while his brows arched.