Delivery

— JULY 28, 2018, PROVISIONAL SITE-01—

"Hello O5-1. I have brought the package as you asked."

"Excellent. I will make sure O5-7 pays you handsomely for your work. You have done the Foundation a great deed today, Mr. Ghost."

"Yeah... um about that..."

"Is there a problem with all of this, or do you have more to say?"

"I had to... terminate some people."

"No matter. Under the mission circumstances, it was going to happen anyway. I see no way the secrecy of the Foundation is threatened."

"Wait... so you are telling me that to get this, you were planning innocent lives be killed?"

"Mr. Ghost, we had been surveying the area and the events as they happened. We had been watching to see what would happen. We knew this was going to come down to a termination of some lives."

"Well, it was not something I wanted to do..."

"Well, a job done is a job done. I will inform Site-19 about a new containment facility to be built for this new SCP. I hope Dr. Joseph treats you fairly about all of this."

"Ok. Send the payment in gold coins, please."

"I will. I'll make sure that $50,000 in gold coins gets to you soon. Thank you for your work, Mr. Ghost."

"Alright. Send my regards to the rest of O5 for me."

"I happily will. Goodbye, Mr. Ghost."

The SCP, now named SCP-4622, was placed at Containment Site-19. But strangely, on December 24, 2019, Christmas Eve, it went missing. How is unknown, but it believed to be at a munitions plant owned by the Ross Weapons Co.