The Final Confrontation

This was it. This was the time where the fate of humanity rested on the shoulders of Betty, Chara, and Adrian. Adrian attacked first, with his old and reliable KA-BAR. He slashed a part of Ink's cheek, but nothing seemed to bother him. Next, came Betty with a scythe slash and then a kick to the chest. The Chara with a few shots with her pistol. The shots missed, so did the scythe slash.

The two girls had then gotten locked in bones. They were unable to escape, and now, it was up to Adrian to defeat whatever was messing with Ink's mind.

Going in for the first hit, he kicked Ink's chest, and knocking him upside the head. Ink was now out of breath, and holing the vial in his hand.

Adrian then went and tried to grab Chara's gun, but was pushed back by Ink. He then grabbed a pipe on the ground and whacked Ink again, but towards his knees, knocking him off his feet and dropping the vial. Ink was now on the ground, and trying to crawl to the vial. Adrian stopped him, putting his boot on top of his head. He then looked behind himself.

The G-Man only stared back at him. The only thing he said to Adrian was:

"Prepare for unforeseen consequences."

Adrian looked out the window, Foundation Ospreys were on their way. He then knew he didn't have much time. He started to interrogate Ink.

"You are start telling me who the hell you think you are stealing the vial."

"I-I... I'm sorry..."

"Sorry for what? Nearly ending the lives of innocent people?"

"N-No... I... It wasn't... me..."

He then looked at where the vial was. It was gone. He then looked at Ink, his eyes were no longer emotionless.

"Alright... you're coming with me."

Ink then freed Chara and Betty, and they ran to rescue chopper. Was it over now? Adrian thought. Was this not all in vain?

But the vial is gone, the Foundation is in total  panic, and all of this has been a flounder. But could this be a new beginning?

Or just a horrible curse?

——————TO BE CONTINUED.—————