Planning

December 27, 2019

A sudden knock on the door of Ghost's apartment, the only one there, was Adrian. He answered quickly to the knock, with knife drawn.

"Excuse me... are you Adrian Shepherd?"

Adrian was looking at the suited man, a almost Men In Black-looking man. He also had a small enamel pin on his collar of his suit, and a name tag that read:

AGENT MONTGOMERY
MTF ALPHA-1 "RED RIGHT HAND"
MTF RECRUITMENT SUPERVISOR
LEVEL 3 ACCESS
CLASS B PERSONNEL

"Sir, are you Adrian Shephard or not?"

"Oh! Sorry, yes. I'm Corporal Adrian Shephard, United States Marine Corps. My apologies for pulling a knife on ya."

"Please come with me, sir."

"Ok... why?"

He followed the SCP Agent to Site-01, where he was taken to a interrogation room, and there, sat O5-1.

"Adrian Shephard I presume? Please, sit down, we have much to speak about in these trying times."

"Where am I? This feels a bit... shady..."

"You are here at Site-01. We are the SCP Foundation. We are a secret organization that contains the unknown, things not understood by mainstream science.  You are here for a reason, Corporal."

"What reason? Sir, I don't even know my mission!"

O5-1 puts his finger up to silence Adrian.

"I understand that this is all a bit... confusing. But you need to listen to me here. We recently got reports from Site-19 that SCP-4622 has gone missing. It is a vial that has a reality-destroying, timeline-changing property to it. We require the SCP back. As of what we have heard recently, it is in a munitions plant owned by Ryan Ross, owner of Ross Weapons Co."

"Ok... so what forces have you sent now?"

"None. We are planning on sending Alpha-1 to there, but we require a man other than Mr. Ghost to help us."

"Wait. Ghost? He's backing you in all this?"

"Indeed. Now, we will be assigning you to Attack Force Charlie. It is only a 4 man group, and we will be sending you ahead of them, so don't fail this mission, Adrian."

"Yes sir. What is your name by the way?"

"Address me as O5-1. We will meet again, once your mission is done."