Chapter 7

(A.N) Hello my beauties! I am back! It is now Christmas break for me. Sorry I did not return sooner, there has been a lot of drama with me and some friends. Well, enjoy the next Chapter! And I am starting a new story as well soon!

Deku's POV

I smiled at the noise I hear beside me. Shochan had finally re-United with his brother. How sweet.

I cough and everyone shifts around me.

My smile grows wider, "Let's all give our newest member of the family a warm welcome!" I say very over-enthusiastically.

Chatter starts to fill the small room, people greeting Shocchan, laughing together. If you just walked in you'd never think we were a group of villains who slaughtered the lives of other humans.

I walk forward, making my way over to Shoto, and placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Welcome Shocchan," I whisper in his ear, and I feel him hesitate before smiling. He is going to do great.

Shoto's POV

I feel a hand on my shoulder and look over to see the green-hairs boy next to me.

He whispers in my ear and I think about the deduction I made for a moment. Then my mind goes back to Father. And then I smile, finally realizing this is where I belong.

This is my family.

Soon, everyone was tired and heading off to bed, saying their good nights. Then, me and Touya were the only ones left.

I sit down at the bar, and he soon takes a seat next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder, "how's everyone doing?" He asks me.

I look up to him and chuckle, "nothing has changed. Fuyumi is teaching at a school now, Natsuo being as dumb as ever." I smiled, "and Father is, well, Father."

He smiled at me, "well, how are you doing?"

I look up at him, "I don't even know. But, I do think Midoriya is.." he paused, and then laughed.

"What?"

"No, no, it's dumb."

He punched me in the shoulder, "no, what is it?"

I smile, "when is aw him at the park, for the first time, everything around me changed," I sigh, "I saw everything, just, differently. it's hard to explain." I give up and look him in the eyes.

Touya starts laughing, a true, huge laugh, one that requires use of the very depths of your core. I quirk an eyebrow at his sudden behavior.

"It sounds to me that my little brother met his match."

My heart stops. My face turns deep red, almost the color of my scar. Yes, I have accepted the fact that I am gay. Yes, I do like shorter guys with freckles and green hair and-

Yeah he is right.

I face palm, "oh god." I look up at him, "but does he feel the same way?"

Dabi looks at me and chuckles, "so I was right? Damn. I just took a guess."

I choke, "yeah yeah, you were right. And yeah, I'm gay." I laugh to myself, "but, does he?"

I look up at Dabi, and he smiled at me, a mix of kindly and the whole I'm-never-not-going-to-make-fun-of-you-for-this kind of smile. "Well,"

Deku's POV

I am pacing around my room, scolding myself. I should have done more today. I should have gotten more done.

I take off my vest and throw it onto my bed, my white button up soon following. I remove my shoes and place them under my bed.

I walk into the bathroom connected to my bed room and lean against the sink. I chuckle to myself and turn on the foset. I splash water on my face, feeling the cold water drip down my face. I sigh, and pick up my tooth brush.

Then I hear a knock at my door.

I set down my tooth brush and walk over to the door. I stand there for a moment before opening it. I listen to the breaths of the person. The posture they just have. The position they're standing in. All by their breathing.

Shoto.

I open the door, smiling, "Shoto! What bring you to my side if the bar?"

Only then did I realise I was shirtless.

(A.N) I'll try to get a new chapter out soon. Hope you enjoyed!!