CHAPTER 18

Belle PoV

-BELLE!!! WAKE UP!

I hear an annoying Lia scream, why does she always have to be so annoying. 

-Belle I know you hear me and that you are awake, get up its 12 pm.

I shout my eyes open it is 12 pm how could I sleep out.

-12 pm?! I scream looking at her

-Why didn't you wake me earlier? I say

-Well you know I woke up some minutes before you, she giggles looking at me.

-Do you know what he is doing? I ask.

-Who? she says knowing who I mean but playing dumb.

-Lia, you know who, I say annoyed.

-Oh, you mean he as Alessandro, she says chuckling.

I roll my eyes and say,

-Yes, Alessandro.

-They had some work to do so the house is ours, and if you think about escaping he left a note.

-A note? what note? I say confused.

-It's at your night table, I am going for a shower, she says walking away.

-You already read it!! I Scream but she didn't even budge.

Looking back at the night table I pick up the note and see his handwriting, and I can tell that it is really beautiful. It was written in cursive: 

"Angel I have important business to handle and won't be home until midnight If you need anything ask the maids and they will help you. And Angel before you try to escape I can tell you it is impossible I have backed up the security, 

Your Alessandro"

I roll my eyes reading it, why does he always have to be so smart, but I can't say that it didn't worm my heart reading the last sentence "Your Alessandro". What is he doing to me? Pushing out the thoughts I see Lia walk out from the bathroom in a furry white towel. 

-Belle, do you have any clothes I can change into?

-Alessandro bought me a bunch of new clothes before I even arrived here, they are in the walk-in closet, choose for yourself  I will also take a hot shower, see you soon. I say walking to the bathroom. 

I stripped off my clothes and see myself in the mirror I have lost a lot of weight. I would love to start to train and get a fit nice body. Walking into the shower I leet the hot water relax my muscles. This is the best feeling ever.

Lia PoV

Walking into the walk-in closet I see all the new clothes I felt like a was in heaven. Alessandro really loves Belle, don't get me wrong we both are upset about the kidnapping thing but away from that, he treats Belle like a queen which warms my heart because Belle really deserves love, someone that will take care of here with its life. She has been through so much I just want my baby the best and I may think Alessandro is the right person for here. And well he can be a pain in the ass sometimes besides that he is kind to her. 

I walked and looked around what to wear until I find, some leather pants with a zipper at the back and a black top with an open back. 

Before I changed into the clothes I moisturized my body with a body lotion that had a scent of strawberry. Feeling my skin smooth like silk, putting on some sexy underwear and a silk rob I went back to the bathroom, to do my skincare routine since Alessandro bought all possible products women could need. Just in time, Belle was done walking out from the steamy shower.

-Girl you really love hot showers I say laughing.

-You know me, arent you all sexy for Leo she said purposely to irritate me.

-BELLE!! I scream making her laugh.

-Fine just deny it I see the way you two lovebirds look at each other. 

With that said I started to blush.

-Aw... are you blushing she said laughing.

-BELLE!! I scream making her walk away.

Walking back to the basin I first took a cleanser and cleaning my face, rinsing it off I took a face scrub removing all the dead skin that forms on your face, rinsing it off I dry my face with a towel and using a toner and last eye cream and face cream. 

Walking out of the bedroom I walk to the walk-in closet and change to the clothes I chose. Walking to the vanity table and started to brush out my long brown hair. Putting some hair oil and then starting to blow it out. When I was finally done I walked to the bedroom to see Belle still in her towel dripping wet talking on the phone where did she get a phone?

Seeing Belle looking up to me she starts to blush, what why is she blushing then it hits me Alessandro is on the phone. Sitting on the bed I start to listen to their conversation don't get me wrong if she can tease me with Leo I can too, I started to laugh at my thoughts making her look at me like I have grown three heads. 

What are Alessandro and Belle talking about? stay tuned.

XOXO