CHAPTER 8

Alessandro PoV

I watched as she ate her chicken sandwich and I could also see that she felt uncomfortable. She never looked up to my face while eating, which was pretty cute. She is the prettiest girl I have seen so precious. She is never allowed to leave my sight.

There is also something she doesn't know and that is that we took her best friend too, but she is currently with my brother. I swear if he does anything to her best friend I will kill him. When Belle finished her sandwich she looked up into my eyes, like she wanted to ask something.

-Ask whatever you want to ask. I said making her look down.

-What's your name? I forgot to tell her that

-It's Alessandro Calvino Giannino, but call me Alessandro.

-Your Italian? She said surprised. I saw for the first time happiness in her eyes.

-Yes, I am.

-You know my father was Italian too, she said with a sad voice. I knew she lost her father a year ago.

-Was?

-I lost him a year ago, she said with tears in her eyes.

-Amore mio non piangere, I said looking at her. Her beautiful eyes looked up to me and said.
(My love,don't cry)

-Ultima ho parlato italiano era con mio papà. She said with her beautiful voice, she had a beautiful Italian too.
(Last I talked Italian was with my father)

-Why me? She asked I knew for some reason that question would leave her cute mouth.

-You don't see it, don't you?

-See what? She said looking at her self.

-You're so pure, precious, innocent and beautiful.

She blushed a darker red and looked down at her fingers.

-But there are other girls that are in the same social class like you, and there is a lot of girls that are better for you in every way, I am not the one for you. So can you let me go? she said looking into my eyes.

-I will never let you go! And I don't care who is good enough for me, I knew that your mine and will always be. I screamed feeling frustrated that she can't see that.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. F*ck why do I always have to make her sad?

- I-I-I am s-s-orry I didn't mean to make you angry. She sobbed while tears wetting her beautiful face.

I walked to her side of the table, kneeling down and taking her hands in mine and looking into her eyes. She looked down at me.

-I know you are scared and that you are confused. But I can tell you that you will never leave my sight because you are mine and everyone will know that. Come I will show your room. I said taking her hand to help her get up.

-No, you don't understand, I don't know you and I don't wanna be here. I have college, a job and my best friend who is waiting for me. And I don't know what you mean by mine, do you do this to every girl you kidnap. She said looking at me making me angrier.

-I am leaving, you can't keep me here. She said walking out of the kitchen. Her stubbornness is killing me.

I walked her way taking her arm, dragging her into her room.

-Don't even try to leave me and test my patience, this is your room for now. At dinner, I have a surprise for you and we will talk about the rest of it. You can take a shower in your bathroom and to your left, you have a walk-in-closet with clothes in your size.

-What do you mean by my size? How do you know what my size is?

I walked out of the room closing the door behind me, without answering her questions.

Belle PoV

I looked at the closed door after he walked out. I looked around me, the bedroom was beautiful.I walked to the bed sitting down and letting my tears fall down.

-Why is this happening to me papá? I wish you where here, mi manchi papá.
(I miss you father)

I said crying my eyes out. The person with the beautiful green eyes kidnapped me and claimed me as his. Why is this happening to me? I was living a good life, I went to the best college, had a job to pay off my bills everything went right then this happens. If I wouldn't have looked down into my phone while bumping into him a year ago I wouldn't be sitting here. Why do I always get my self into weird situations in life? Lia must be nuts after me, she must be so worried. I brushed off my teats with my hand walking my way to the door. I turned the doorknob but it was looked. I knocked on the door more like three times before a tall man dressed in black opened the door.

-Yes, miss, he said. I looked at him with a surprised look did he just called me miss?

-Please call me Belle, I want to talk to...., I said thinking what was his name again.

-Boss as Alessandro?

-Yes, Alessandro, I said

-I will call him up, he said taking the doorknob to close the door.

-Wait why can't I walk out the bedroom.

-Boss said you should rest and not leave the room miss Belle, he said closing the door.

He can't be serious he can't keep me here, I have a life, I have already missed my lessons and we do have a math test in a week. I went back to the bed settling down and waiting for him. My only hope right now is for him to not be mad at what I will ask him.

What will happen next, stay tuned!

xoxo