CHAPTER 10

Belle PoV

We all sat at the dining table and I would lie if I would say that I didn't enjoy it, Leo and William were so funny while Matteo was the more quiet type. The whole dinner I could feel Alessandro's eyes on me, it made me uncomfortable but at the same time peaceful which is pretty crazy.

-Belle, now it is time for your surprise, Alessandro says with a look on his face that I can't tell.

Looking at him all the time I hear a squeal behind me, turning around I a girl my age with brown mid-long hair with brown eyes. Recognizing her face it is my Lia, my best friend Lia. I get up from my chair and start running to her, but stop my self when I see a gun directed at the back of her head, I see her tears fell down her pale face.

-How do you like your surprise Belle?

I look back at Alessandro'sm face that is dressed in a smirk. He looks at me waiting for me to say something but I stay speechless. Is this a surprise for him to have a gun directed at my best friends head. I want to walk to her and hug her and never let her go but I am afraid if I make a move the gun will fire off. I turn my face back to Alessandro he looks at me still waiting.

-Why? Is the only word I can utter.

-Why? that is a good question to ask. I want you to make me a promise that you will never leave me or you will say goodbye to your friend.

-Why would I leave you when I am not even staying? I say with a confident voice I know don't even know I had. God these Italien nerves are going all in on me.

-You are staying and never leaving me! He screams with an angry voice making me flinch. At his one move, my confidence leaves me like it never were with me. I feel burning tears wants to appear and stroll down my face.

-Just leave her, please Alessandro. Looking at him in his eyes while uttering my words.

-Promise first and nothing will happen to her! He speaks with a determined voice that would make everyone I mean everyone obey him.

-I-I promise please just leave her, I say with a sob in my through and looking at him with compassionate eyes.

-Good! He says happily like nothing happened and gesturing the man behind Lia to leave.

Lia runs my way and hugs me. We sob in each other's embrace.

-I-I miss y-you Belle!

-I-I miss you too so much! I let out a cry.

I let out a little from the embrace and turn to Alessandro, seeing him sit at the dinner table enjoying his meal. I just don't get it how does he do it? He shows no feeling like right away nothing happens?

-Alessandro, I let out looking down making him look at me.

-Yes, Mia Amore. He smirks.
(My love)

How much as I hate it when he calls me that I love it too which is weird.

-I will stay but let Lia go. He looks at me before he can say something surprisingly Leo reacts before him.

-She is staying like you do, whether you like it or not. He says looking at Lia who looks down.

Alessandro looks at his brother with a look I know good, he is angry.

-Since when do you question my decisions, Leo?

-Brother, she is staying. Leo says with a determined voice like Alessandro. I see that they are more like twins I would say.

-I don't want to leave you, Belle, Lia whispers.

What she doesn't know is I don't want to leave here either and neither stay here. I just want to live my normal life. Why does this have to happen to me? Why is the destiny playing with me?

-Alessandro, I will be staying but I have a college to go to so dose Lia, and I have a job to appear to. If I don't work I can't keep my home.

-We will see about that and you already have a home, this is your home you don't need to work. He says looking at me with a tempered look.

-No, I want to study and I will do it like it or not. I have to work otherwise they will take my father home from me... I say the last sentence quiet but I think he heard. He gets up from the chair walking to me. He takes my hand in his looking into my eyes. I don't even know what I feel right now.

-Belle, you don't have to work, we got all the money in the world and no one I mean no one will take your fathers home from you, got it. He said with a calm voice that comforts me.

-Promise, I say looking up into his eyes. Someone would say my behaving is like three years old that want to buy ice-cream. But hey, don't blame me that home means the world to me it is the only thing I have left from my father. I have been working and doing everything to keep it.

-I promise Belle. And about the college, I will think about it.

-Thank you but just so you know I will go like it or not. I speak with my stubbornness on top.

Until then, xoxo