CHAPTER 17

Belles PoV

Waking up in the middle of the night feeling thirsty. I pick up my silk robe and putting it on while walking downstairs to the kitchen.

Turning on the light I walk to the counter and pour my self a glass of water, while drinking it I feel like someone is watching me, turning around I felt like I hit a wall. Looking up I see no one else then we'll know Alessandro.

-Can you stop walk up on me it freaks me out! I say annoyed.

-You look so ravishing in that silk robe, he says with a smirk checking me out.

And as always I start to blush, how does he have this effect on me. Well, let's play a little with him then. I look up to his face and lean closer to his ear and whisper:

-Oh really?!

Looking back to his face he looks like a lost puppy. I see I got an effect on him too. I walk out to the living room and sitting on the couch while turning on Netflix. Hmm... what should I watch?

Just as I was finding a movie I hear Alessandro talk on the phone. It is 4 in the morning who can he be talking to.

I listened curiously, I heard him talking Italian and of course, I understood everything but what  I didn't get was why does he always talk business this late? Hearing his footsteps I immediately act like I was into the movie. Feeling the couch shrunk I see him lay down beside me. Feeling his gaze he says, 

-Ask whatever you want Angel?

I look at him in his eyes and think why does he care so much about me when we don't even know each other.

-Well, do you always work this late?

-It depends on the situation, he says looking at me. I nod and look back at the TV when he asks,

-Why are up?

-I got thirsty and I became awake on the way to the kitchen.

-Are you never sleeping? I ask looking at him back from the TV.

-I am but when there is important work I sometimes don't sleep. 

Hm... wonder what could be so important, thinking about it while a watched the TV I remembered he said that he needs to keep me safe, am I in danger is the first thought that popped in my mind. I looked at him and asked,

-Am I in danger?

-No, he says firmly.

-When you are with me are you never in danger, know that, he says.

I nodded not knowing what else to say. But I am so curious about him eventually I don't know anything about him. Looking at him I can say he is really good looking, like a goddess but he must have options why of all women in this world would he want me. There are so many questions popping my head like I am going to explode. 

-Alessandro, I say

-Angel? He says I can't say that I don't like his nickname on me it is so cute.  

-I basically know nothing about you so could you... you know tell something about yourself. I said looking at him then down at my hands, well this was awkward.

-Ask whatever you want?

-How old are you? I asked

-23, he says looking at me. 

-18, I say, he smiles and says,

-I know angel. Of course, you do I thought to my self. Hmm... what should I ask next, like why not when I have the opportunity.

-Do you only live with Leo?

-Yes, our parents past away when I was 10, I had to take over the business since then and take care of Leo. 

When he said that I was shocked, how could a 10-year-old boy take over such a big responsibility? I felt sad he didn't even have his childhood, that's maybe why he got so emotionless. He maybe never felt kindness and the love he deserved. I don't know why but I feel like there is inside him a good and kind side that wants to get out but is isolated.

-But how can a child at 10 cant properly take care of himself how would it be possible to take care of business like yours and not only that a little brother. I said with sadness in my voice.

-Hey, you don't need to concern about it you asked I answered, everything is a fine angel. 

I looked deep into his eyes and got this weird feeling, Belle you can't fall for him, he kidnapped you for god sake said a part of me but a part of me wanted to know more about him and meet the sweet boy hiding inside him.

-Alessandro, I think we should go to sleep, you haven't slept at all your eyes are tired. I said.

-It's nice to know you care about me angel, he said making me think of what I just said, do I really care about him. I think I really need to go to sleep my mind and my feeling is not working properly.

- Goodnight Alessandro, I said walking to my bedroom.

-Goodnight Angel, he said.

Will Belle get to know the boy inside Alessandro?

XOXO