CHAPTER 21

Belle PoV

-So what's your favorite dish? He asks me looking at me then back at the road.

Remembering my father at his question, my dad was a great chef and he always made me Rissoto with different vegetables. I can still feel the smell of it and the taste. Looking at his face, his jawline is so defined.

-My father was a really good chef, he made this delicious risotto dish. It was my favorite since I was a child. He always made it before I came home from school. The smell of the food filled the home, I say looking back at the road.

Thinking about him, made me realize how much I miss him, I need to go and visit him. Feeling Alessandro's hand on my thigh made me look up meeting his face.

-Angel, you don't need to hide your feeling, I want to hear everything from you. I want to be with you when you're happy and sad. But I will make sure there are not any sad moments. He smiles taking my hand kissing it.

-Alessandro, I want to visit my father, I don't want him to feel that I have forgotten him.

-Sure Angel, whenever you want I will take you.

10 minutes later...

Arriving at a unique place, it was out of town, close to a river there was this restaurant it looked more like a small house with an outside terrace. We walked into the house to meet a young lady;

-Hi Alessandro, she says giving him a hug. I guess they know each other really well.

-Hi Laura, how is it going wheres papa? He says making her blush. I guess someone has feelings for someone. This made me in an awkward position.

-It just fine, papa is in the kitchen.

-Can you call him, we will go out to the terrace and sit there. Alessandro says taking my hand. Making her pretty much jealous. She really likes him I can see it in her eyes, but Alessandro is denying it even if he knows she is. I felt bad for her.

Sitting down I look around and down at the river it is so beutiful here, you can her the birds singing while the water rins down the river. Looking back to Alessandro seeing him already looking at me making me smile.

-Do you like it? he asks

-I love it, it is so peaceful.

-Figlio you finally find your way here. An older man says walking his way to us.

(son)

Giving Alessandro a hug. Making Alessandro chuckle. He is so different when he is not around his business. I would like to get to know this Alessandro and not the cold-hearted one. They turned my way making me stand up.

-So you are the girl that stole my boy's heart. He says smiling proudly making me blush.

-Papa her name is Belle she is also Italian, Alessandro says.

-I am proud of you, you finally found a wife and a really beautiful one, the man says.

-I am Lorenzo, papa to Alessandro, he says making me confused. Didn't Alessandro say his parents passed away?

-Belle, I say with a smile.

-So what would you want to eat today? Lorenzo says

-Belle wanted to eat pasta, so we would love your special pasta.

-It will come right away, Lorenzo says walking back into the house.

-Alessandro, I say making him look at me.

-Can I ask you something, I say.

-Of course Angel anything, he says.

-You said your parents passed away right? I question.

-Yes, he says.

-How does it come that he is your papa? I ask.

-Well after my parents died at the time when I hade to take over everything. I meet papa, he pretty much raised me and Leo. He basically helped us with everything. After some years he got married he was madly in love with his wife. Then they got Laura and some years later she passed away because of a disease. And Laura I guess you understood that she is in love with me, but I always saw her as my sister and tried to keep a space between us. Just in case she would get wrong feelings from my side. The only person I see myself with is you, he says taking my hand.

-It is so nice of him, he really seems like a warm-hearted person and I am sad about his wife.

-He really is, you should only taste his pasta you will never eat anything better, he says making me laugh.

-I love it when you laugh, you look so beautiful, he says making me blush.

-Thank you, I say not knowing what else to respond.

Some minutes later Lorenzo came with two plates of pasta, it smelled divine and it looked amazing.

-Thank you, I said politely to Lorenzo.

-Your welcome my dear, he responds. Later walking back into the house leaving us alone.

-Take a taste and tell me what you think, Alessandro says.

Taking the fork in my hand I pick up the pasta, blowing it little since it was really hot. Taking a bite the flavor of the pasta was incredible I have literally never eaten a better pasta in my life and I am Italian.

-It is incredible, this is gold, you were right. I say smiling making him chuckle.

-I told you my papa makes the best pasta, he sounded so happy and proud, it felt like we were in preschool.

-He really does, I say.

Eating the pasta and enjoying the place it was like paradise. I love it. Looking at Alessandro, he is really handsome and caring.

-Angel takes a picture it lasts longer, he said making me blush and laugh.

-Sure do, give me your phone I say, give it to me. I turn the phone pointing it at us and the pasta we eat with the river in the background. Giving him later the phone.

-I will frame this picture of our first date, so we can show our kids, he says making me shook.

He really plans a future with me, it warms my heart. But what do I want? the feeling I have been getting are telling me to try and be with him. I guess destiny didn't play its game for anything. What should I do?

What will Belle do? Stay tuned!
XOXO