CHAPTER 15

Belle PoV

We were sitting in silence maybe for 10 minutes. I was starting to become bored and decided to start talking since I had thousands of questions. Looking at him I saw him looking out at the sea with a concentrated look on his face.

-Alessandro, I said but he didn't seem to hear me. Like he was in some deep thoughts.

-Alessandro! I said a little louder but he still didn't respond.

-Alessandro!! I said louder shaking his arm and finally, he looked at me.

-Yes, beautiful, he said making me blush.

-I am bored, I said looking at him.

-Well, do you wanna play 10 questions each?

-Sure, I said.

-You start, I said fast before he could say it first.

-Do you hate me because I kidnapped you?

I was quiet for a while. Do I really hate him? no, or yes, but the feelings I get, the way he looks at me. Ahh, get your self together Belle.

-No, I don't, I said looking into his eyes.

-My turn, Why did you actually kidnap me?

He was silent, really silence. It felt like he tensed when I asked, but why?

-Alessandro?

-Because your mine and only mine, he said looking into my eyes while cupping my face in his hands.

-I am not yours or anyone else, why did you kidnap me?!! I screamed and looked at him with a confused look.

-Belle don't high your voice while you are talking to me, you asked and I answered. He said clenching his jaw.

-Or what? Or what Alessandro? Will you hit me? I said.

-Belle, I would never hurt you in any way, don't ever get that into your mind.

-I asked you a simple question, why did you kidnap me? Last I remember the first time I bumped into you, you became furious.

-Because of the first time I saw you, I felt something, since then I knew you were mine and will always be. Belle look I haven't had the best life, my life started early to kill bad people and make money out of it. I never thought about feelings or love. I used women for one night stands, fucked them and then left them. I only used them for my own good. Everyone knows me as emotionless, but the day I saw you I couldn't get you out of my mind. The way you looked, your eyes made me fall into a trance. I wouldn't want to have this life since my father died I had to take care of the business. If I had a choose I wouldn't kidnap you, but now my enemies out there think you are my weakness. With you being my weakness they will try to get to you.

I was speechless after his words. I would lie if I didn't have any feeling inside me.

-Wait a minute, am I in danger? I said pretty scaredly.

-No, not when you are with me, no one will ever hurt you.

-Alessandro, it is beautiful here and everything but can we go back to the house, I said not looking into his eyes.

-Hey Belle, don't be scared no one will get to you, but sure we can go.

Lia PoV

At the house...

Currently, I am laying on the couch with the boys and watching soccer, I am not a fan of soccer but what can you do when you have three boys against you.

-Can we change the channel? I asked with a frustrated voice.

I am so bored and Belle is not at home. And as always the play like the didn't hear me.

-Hello!! Can you change the channel?

What is it with boys these days. An idea popped into my mind. I remembered the boy I was going to date with before I got kidnapped and since I got my phone in my hand lets write to him.

I started to text him, impressing he answered pretty fast.

"ding"

I smiled and write to him "let's meet."

"ding"

-Oh well, I am going out. I said and start to walk.

-You're not going anywhere! Leo said with a high voice.

-Yes, I am, I said still walking my way to the door.

"ding"

I looked at my phone and saw a message from him that made me smile.

"See you at your favorite dinner place then beauty"

-Who is texting you? Leo said with a harsh voice.

-That's is none of your business.

-Give me your phone-

-Why would I?

-Lia, I will not repeat myself again, give me your phone!

-No! I scream and started to walk but something stopped me, I looked down to see him holding my hand.

Looking down at my hand I forget about the phone in my other hand. He takes my phone faster than I could react.

-Lia who he and why is he calling you beauty?! He says looking into my eyes.

-Why do you even care?

-You didn't answer my question.

I was just going to answer him when I hear Belle and Alessandro walk in. Looking back at Belle I see hear with a scared look on her face. What happened? What has Alessandro done to her?

Sorry for no update, I have a lot in school right now. But I will try to keep it up with the book.

xoxo