CHAPTER 9

Belle PoV

I waited and waited for him but he never showed up. I decided to take a shower, walking into the bathroom I locked the door to be sure no one walks in. Stripping off my clothes I walked in the shower turning the hot water on and just thinking how everything started, What is Lia doing right know, is she looking for me? How long do I have to stay here? How can I escape this place and go to my normal life?

I felt the hot water hitting my back, it relaxed me while tears left my eyes. I stayed under the water more than 10 minutes. Stepping out from the shower I looked around for a towel but didn't see one, turning to my right I saw a white bathrobe. Puting it on I locked up the bathroom door to see a furious Alessandro, looking up at his face he seemed worried but also angry which made me flinch, I brought my hand up to my robe hiding my cleavage with it by taking it tighter around my body. I feel really uncomfortable. He walked closer making me step back, step by step until my back hit the wall.

-Why did you lock the door? mio amore. He said with a dark voice looking down my body.
(My love)

-I-I showered, I said looking into his eyes.

-Don't lock the doors, you scared me I thought you were going to hurt your self, I knocked several times but you didn't hear, he said hugging my body.

I stayed quiet don't know what to say. He released the hug taking his two fingers under my chin lifting it up and looking into my eyes. I felt like my stomach was going to explode, I never felt like this, the nervousness was going to be the death of me.

-Why did these beautiful big brown eyes cry, Belle?

How did he know that I cried, what should I say now, if I say because of him I know I will make him angry which I am scared to do. What if he hits me? I can't risk that.

-Belle, I would never raise my hand on you and I know you are not happy to be here, but hear me out the first time I saw you I felt something I never felt before. But enough of that, change then come downstairs I will explain everything after the dinner. But don't hate me, I would never do anything to harm you and don't be scared of me. He said making me speechless, something in his eyes showed that he spoke the truth.

He walked out of the room, his words spend around my head. Something with him made me feel safe. Belle, what has gone into you? Walking my way to the walk-in-closet, I am speechless, I felt like I was living a dream, I wouldn't call this a closet more like a store. There were only expensive brands in the closet. How does he afford this? I took out a dress to see it is in my size, I put I back walking to the shoes they were also in my size, How does he know my size, this is pretty scary and weird. I chose to wear regular skinny jeans with a black off-shoulder top with gold neckless, a black belt and white sneakers. I walked back to the bathroom to find a blowdryer and a brush for my thick long black hair.

When I was ready I looked at my self in the mirror, I looked pretty good I did not wear any makeup daily so I didn't do my make up. Walking to the door and turning the doorknob to get down as he said but surprisingly it is looked. Why can't I lock doors but he can? He is so irritating. Knocking on the door no one open. Walking my way to the bed I lay down and waited.

20 minutes later...

-Belle, baby, wake up. I heard a voice.

Opening my eyes I see Alessandro sitting beside me looking at me. When did I fall asleep? I sat up from my laying position. 

-When did I fall asleep? I said tiredly looking at him.

-I don't know I waited for you downstairs but you never came, he said looking at me.

-What do you mean you waited for me, you were the one who locked the door and making a fool out of me. Why can't I lock doors but you can? I said with an irritating voice. I saw the door open and got up from the bed walking my way to the door not letting him say anything. 

-Belle!

-Belle!! He screams my name louder but I just walked out.

 I saw a huge hallway with two sides, I decided to take the left side. Walking my way I hear steps behind me. I felt someone griping my arm making me turn. Of course, it is him.

-Don't walk away when I am talking to you and you are walking the wrong way, he smirks.

-It, not my fault that you have a giant house where you can get lost. I said walking the way he said.

-Belle!?

-Yes, I turned to face him.

-You look beautiful, he said making me blush and looking down at my shoes.

-Thank you, I said and started walking.

We walked into a huge dining table where Matteo and two others I didn't know were sitting.

-Belle this is my brother Leonardo and my friend William. I looked at them and smiled.

-Hi, nice to meet you, sis, Leonardo said. He looked like his Alessandro but a younger version.

-Sis? I said with a confused voice.

-Yeah since I will be your brother in law you are my sister.

-But there is nothing between me and your brother, I said looking at him

-Not yet, I hear Alessandro's dark voice, making me shiver.

How will Belle react to the surprise? Until then

xoxo