Chapter 3

Kiss You Inside Out

Chapter 3: Farha's P.O.V.

'Maya! Will you pick up your fucking phone!' I yelled in my cellphone, when it went to voicemail for the 100th time. Pressing the end button on my phone I chucked it to the wall of my bedroom.

Its been an hour since Maya caught Zayn and I, and since then I haven't stopped crying. I didn't mean to almost kiss him, it just happened, when she ran out, I pulled myself away from Zayn, who was frozen in his spot, and ran after her but was unable to find her. After that I just locked myself in my room, came out 10 minutes later finding the house empty and the party was over. Zayn was still there cleaning up the mess in the living room, so I decided to help him out even though I knew things would be awkward between us.

After cleaning in silence for 10 mins straight I got lazy and went to go sit on the sofa. Zayn came over and sat down beside me and we both were, in the first time in our life, extremely uncomfortable.

'Um... you know about before, I'm sorry,' he said. I turned to face him finding him facing the wall above the telly. With a hard look on his face.

'Me too, I don't know what happened, it was a mistake,' I told him, buring my face in my hand in fustration. I could feel his eyes on me then. I looked up at him, and we stared at each other in silence. I wondered why it was so hard to just tell him my feelings, like damn it, I wish Maya wouldn't have-

That was when Zayn cupped my face in his hands, leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked, didn't suspect him to do that. At first I didn't kiss back because I was still in shock, until Zayn deepened the kiss and that was when I started to kiss him back, moving my lips against his. I had many boyfriends before, but their kisses weren't like this one. Even though the smell of his cigs was stronger during the kiss, I pushed it to the back of my mind and concentrated on what was happening. He shifted on the sofa so that he was sitting closer to me, having no space in between us. His hands left my face and moved down my back and landed on my waist and that was when I pulled away.

'Ummm......' I started to say.

'Sorry, I just had to know how that felt,' Zayn said. I turned my face away, not wanting him to notice my blush. 'I am so sorry'. He said for the third time so far.

'No, it's kk... I actually kinda liked it,' I blurted out before I could stop myself. Why did I have to say, I was mentally slapping myself then, regretting at what I had said. Even though my head was turned facing the other direction, I knew he had a little smirk on his face.

'Oh, really,' he replied. I turned back around and slapped his chest while giving him the look. Atleast I know Zayn didn't change much he was still the most sweetest and flirtatious guy I know.

When I had finally realized we sat there awkwardly staring at each other, I started to back away.

'Farha, I don't want things to be awkward between us,' Zayn told me quietly, even though we were the only ones in the apartment.

'Yea, well this,' I started to explain, gesturing between us, 'is pretty much the both of us cheating on Maya.'

'You don't think I know?'

'Zayn, what ever we have between us is gonna have to stop.'

'But-' he started, until I interrupted him.

'For Maya....' there was a long pause till I continued, 'anyways I don't know where she is... You're gonna have to go find her, and I'll ring her cell, ok?' I explained.

Zayn nodded his head, and without another word he left. That's when I went to my bedroom to retrieve my phone and called her, but not receiving an answer.............