Chapter 4

Kiss You Inside Out

Chapter 4: Zayn's P.O.V.

(Present Time)

I woke up to the sound of someone cooking, the smell from it beckoning me. We had landed in Bradford late last night after our gig in London and we had all gone straight to bed.

I walked into the kitchen to find Harry flipping pancakes.

'Good morning, Haz,' I said.

'Hey Zayn,' he replied without turning around, 'anyone else up yet?'

I was about to answer when Niall walked into the room, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

'Pancakes!' He exclaimed, his eyes lighting up. He ran to the pancakes that Harry had placed on plate and began scarfing them down.

'Hey!, those are for everybody!' Harry complained. I chuckled and walked over to Niall and grabbed a pancake out of his hand. He pouted at me but continued to eat.

'I hope you boys haven't forgotten that we have a interview today,' Liam said, entering the kitchen with Louis.

'We do?' I asked, completely forgetting. I rushed upstairs to get ready putting on some blue jeans and a red plaid shirt, not forgetting to adjust my hair into its regular quiff. When I got back downstairs I saw that the boys were ready as well and we headed out.

It was on the car ride there that I saw it and all the memories came rushing back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were rushed on stage when we got there with a moment to touch up on our makeup. We sat in our regular seats; Harry, Louis, Liam, me, and Niall.

'Good morning!' the host, Rebecca exclaimed, 'You're watching the Today Show, and today we have... One Direction, Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall!'

The crowd burst into applause and a girl screamed. We just smiled and waved, as Harry would often say.

'We've have never had this sort of craziness before,' Rebecca said, 'Do you boys get this wherever you go.'

Liam smiled and answered, 'We do get quite a crowd when we go somewhere but not so much that we can't handle. We are still able to do regular things if not everyone knows.'

Rebecca nodded and continued,' So all your fans know how you boys got together, but they may not know how you are as friends. So tell us what roles do you boys play within the band?'

I rolled my eyes thinking,'There isn't anything our fans don't know about us' but answered, ' Well Liam's the daddy, Harry is the flirt, Niall is our carefree mofo, Louis is the funny one and I guess I'm the mysterious one... So no one knows what role I play.'

The boys laughed and Liam put his around my shoulders, his eyes in small crescents. We turned back to Rebecca when she continued to talk. We had answered a couple more question till Rebecca suggested we play a game.

'Okay, so pretty much when I ask you a question, you answer with a song title,' she explained.

We nodded and she continued, ' the first question is how would describe your love life with a song?'

'Like I'm walking on sunshine!' Niall blurted out. The crowd burst out laughing and Niall winked. He turned to the camera and blew a kiss.

'Wait what! Does Niall have a girl now?' the interviewer said, interrupting the game. The stage went quiet as all eyes were on Niall. When did Niall have a girlfriend, I'm pretty sure none of us knew about her.

'Um well, I don't want to reveal much, but she makes me really happy.' He said, I'm so going to talk to him later and make him tell me.

'Ok then, you have it here first... Niall Horan is now taken, and with who is a secret.... Anyways let's continue the game, Liam?'