Chapter 12

Kiss You Inside Out-Part 1

Chapter 12-Farha's POV

"Because he thought his neck was his face!," Harry yells, breaking out into giggles.

Everyone around the table began to groan.

"Nice try,Harry," Louis commented.

"I thought it was funny!" Simi argued. Harry turned to her and I saw his face light up.

'They are so cute!' I thought. I decided then to do my best to get them together, knowing how clueless Simi can be in these situations.

I looked around and saw that everyone had begun to put their dishes away. We had all come to Harry and Louis' shared apartment for dinner and everyone was now drifting around doing their own thing.

Simi gestured to me that we were going upstairs and I walked over to where Bae and Niall were talking. Bae was leaning against the counter and Niall had his hands on her, trapping her. I watched as he leaned forward and whispered something in her ear and she began to blush.

I walked over to them and winked at Bae when she noticed me approaching them. I leaned forward, and his back to me, and whispered in his ear.

'Why don't you say it out loud, Niall?'

'WHAT!' Niall yelled, jumping 3 feet in the air. I burst out laughing along with Bae and Niall glared at me.

'Why'd you do that?!'

'Cmon Niall, it was too funny to pass up,' I tried to explain, with chuckles still spilling out of my mouth. 'Anyway, I need to borrow your girlfriend... don't get too scared.' With a wink in his direction, I grabbed Bae and we both headed upstairs.

Dani and Simi were already in the guest bedroom talking when we walked in. Before we could even sit down the questions started.

'How's it like with Niall, Bae?'

'Where did you guys meet?'

'How did he ask you out?'

'Did you fancy him from before?'

'Does he treat you right?'

'Guys!' I yelled. Dani looked up innocently as Simi kept looking at Bae.

'Don't worry girls, Niall is wonderful,' Bae said, her face lighting up.

Dani laughed and said, 'Sorry about that. It's just that Niall has been single for so long that it's weird to see him with someone. But you make him really happy.'

*****************

Zayn P.O.V.

We were all sitting in the living room while the girls were all upstairs. We as in Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis and I. Niall had begun to talk about Bae and couldn't seem to be able to stop.

'She's wonderful,' he was saying, 'this one time she-'

'We get it!,' Harry finally exclaimed. He began to smirk and said, 'But we would love to hear what you were telling Bae before Farha scared you.'

Niall's face turned bright red making us laugh.

'Don't worry, we won't pressure you about your love life,' I smirked, 'well, not too much.'

'Speaking of love life,' Louis began, 'When are you going to ask Simi out?'

Harry looks down and answers, 'I thought I was going to today but... I think I'll wait a while.'

'I can tell she fancies you though,' Lou replied putting his arm around his shoulders, 'I hope she realizes that she'll have to share you with me.'

'Of course, Lou,' Harry winked.

We all turned silent for a moment and all you could hear was the murmur of the girls talking upstairs. I saw Liam turn to Niall and ask him something to which Niall nodded to after a pause.

Niall turned to me and began, 'Zayn, we have to tell you something.'

I gestured for him to continue.

'Maya called this afternoon.'

********************************

Okay.... Uploaded a week late, my bad. It was done last weekend and I didn't wanna get off my lazy ass and edit it. But part 2 will be uploaded next weekend (hopefully). If you guys leave us nice long comments it will encourage us to write, so please comment! And vote... If u wanna... We don't really care bout that. Anyways, short chapter I know... Blame Simi! Okay so Byee! :D ~B&S