Chapter 11

Kiss You Inside Out

Chapter 11: Zayn's POV

'Did you order the food?!' I yelled.

'I don't know! I told Niall too!' Harry yelled back.

'Niall! Out of all people you chose Niall! It'll be done by the time it's here!' I yelled back.

'He went to pick up Bae, so I just said on the way if he can grab it!'

'Okay, okay, if Bae's there then it'll be fine.' I said, in a normal speaking tone this time.

'Wooooooow... You guys need to chill, only Farha and Simi are coming over.' Liam said.

'Exactly! Simi's coming over! Everything has to be perfect, for the perfect girl. I'm think of asking her out today....' Harry explained.

'Go for it, Haz! And what 'bout you Zayn? Aren't you going to ask Farha out?' Liam questioned.

'I don't know man... I already told her I just wanted to be friends. And she probably isn't even interested in me anymore...'

'Nawh man, don't say that. You don't even know how she feels about you!' Liam said comforting me.

'That's what kills me the most....' I muttered under my breath. After asking her to just be friends I felt like I wanted to punch myself in the face. Why would I even say that? I know I want to be more then friends with her! And then the annoyed look and tone she had when I brought up Maya.... I'm such a dumbass! Who even cares about Maya, hell I haven't even seen her yet.

'Hey Bae!' I heard Harry say, snapping me out of my thoughts. Niall and Bae walked in to the kitchen, setting the takeout on the counter, 'I can't believe the food arrived here safe!'

'Shutup!' Niall said back, jokingly.

'Im so excited to meet them! Like finally! Some girl friends!' Bae said.

'Oh I see how it is...' Niall said back.

'Babe, your not my friend... Your my boyfriend. That's different.' Bae replied, wrapping her hands around Niall's neck as his arms wrap around her waist. Bae leaned in giving a quick peck on Niall's lips.

'Oh, Bae, I see how it is. I knew you never liked us.' Louis said all sassy like walking in to the living room and collapsing on top of Harry on the couch.

*********************************

Farha's POV

Oh my goodness, Simi! Tell me, does this look good enough for a dinner?!' I asked Simi, twirling around in my spot. Since we were only going to the boys house for dinner, I didn't want to over dress. Right now I was wearing my favourite dark skinny jeans and white t-shirt and a black vest over top. I also added my combat boots and I wore a couple of bangles. I kept my hair to its natural wavy self, taming it a bit though, so it would look like proper beach waves.

'I love it!' Simi answered, 'What about me?!' She asked.

Simi was wearing her black skinny jeans, a more formal t-shirt that had a wolf printed on it, and she wore her blue TOMS.

'Ah! We are so ready! You look great!'

'Getting a little bit over excited I see?'

'Oh... Like you aren't. You can't wait to see 'Seducing Curls'?'

'You went through my phone?!'

'I didn't mean to, you were taking a shower and your phone buzzed, and it was-'

'Yah, I know...' Simi said, cutting me off.

I looked at my phone to check what time it was.

'Shit! We were suppose to be there by 7!'

'What time is it now?' Simi asked.

'7:08!' I replied, worry in my voice.

'Oh no... Now what are we going to do.' Simi said, rolling her eyes, clearly mocking me.

'Let's just go.'

*********************************

It took us around 10 minutes to reach the boys flat and pretty much the whole way there we kept on asking eachother how we looked. I don't even know why I'm worried about, Zayn and I are just... friends.

when we finally reached there we knocked on the door and waited for an answer, a couple seconds later we heard the door being unlocked and the door knob being turned. When the door opened I swear Simi and I were about to pass out.

'Oh my god! Ur Bae-Bae-Bae Falls' I said, completely star-struck by who I was looking at. I can't believe this, it was the one and only Bae Falls! Oh my god, I love her so much, I've seen her in concert, and oh my goodness I love her!

'Um yeah... Didn't the boys tell you?....' Bae asked.

'Tell us what?'

'Oh yah! She's my girlfriend...' Niall says coming up from behind Bae, and wrapping his arms around her waist.

'Really?! That's so cool! Well I'm Farrah, and she is Simi!' I said, bringing my hand forward for a handshake.

'I know who you guys are. The boys couldn't stop talking about you guys... Well mainly Zayn and Harry.' Bae told us. When she mentioned Zayn, my cheeks began to burn, and I could feel myself blushing. Does Zayn really talk about me? I thought we were just friends?... What am I saying? Friends can talk about other friends, right?

'Come on in,' Bae said, opening the door all the way open, giving us room to enter. W O W! There place is huge! It's like a legit mansion in a building.

'Hey!' I turned around to see Zayn standing behind me.

'Hey,' I said back.

*********************************

Hey guys! Long time no read? Well how's it been?.... So if u haven't already noticed, this is a duplicate of our first fanfic of KYIO! Well... That one got messed up and the chapter got out of place, so that's y we had to redo it. But yeah... Now it's all cool! We are going to actually put our effort into this story now and try to upload weekly... we will TRY! We have so much homework and it is honestly hard to find time, but we will try :). We hope u enjoyed the chapter, and please give us feedback! And vote! Okay thanks Byee <3 ~B&S