Chapter 7

Kiss You Inside Out

Chapter 7:Farha's P.O.V.

"Oh my god, Simi! I don't know what to do? I thought I would never see him again!" I yelled in my phone. It had been 2 whole hours since I have been told that I had the choice to feature in a celebritie's single. When I agreed to it, I didn't think I would be paired up with, One Direction! Most girls would probably be the most happiest person in the world at the moment, but not me, the thought of it scared me.

"Okay,Farha, calm down. Have you told Maya yet?"

"No! And I plan on not telling her yet, so please don't!"

"Fine! Um... I am coming there next week so I'll be there if anything happens." she assured me. It would be great to have Simi here with me. She was one of my bestfriends and she is always there for me. I had told her about what happened with Zayn a few months after I had met her, knowing immediately that she was someone I could trust.

Maya had said she had to still study for Uni even though she still had occasionally got breaks but still never visited me. Maya and I have slowly been drifting away, we hardly talk and she refuses most offers she gets to see me. It use to bug me, but recently I have stopped caring about what she thought.

"I can't wait 'till I see you! I have to go, but I'll see you soon!" I said, excited knowing that I would see her in a couple days. I hung up, threw my phone on my bed and entered the shower to get ready for another long day of vocal training.

********************************************

"Simi!" I yelled at her, while I ran towards her to greet her with a hug.

"Far-Far!!" she yelled back at me wrapping her arms around. I chuckled at her nickname for me, it was so cute that it was laughable. When I finally let go of her, I helped her carry her bags up to my room. "So did you hear anything from One Direction?" she asked.

"Yeah, Simon said that they would arrive here tomorrow... So that's why I'm so excited you're here today!"

"Yah! Me too! These past few weeks have been hell without you" she replied. We started our way inside of the apartment that the producers of X Factor had offered me . We dropped her bags off at my room and made our way to the kitchen.

"Want something?" I asked, opening the refrigerator.

"Nah, I'm good. Just something to drink please." she said. I nodded and went to the cupboard to grab her a glass, I washed it and poured a bit of juice in it and then handed it to her.

"Thanks."

"No problem. So anyways plans for today?" I asked.

"Well I just came, so..."

"Well then, I was thinking, why not we get our nails done, like old times. Then a movie?" I suggested.

"Sounds good!" she said.

A few hours later, we both headed off to get our nails done, then after we went to go watch the new Batman movie. We had a lot of fun, laughing at stupid things or even for no reasons. It all made me miss my old life... all the good times we had. Now a days I had vocal training and a bunch of rehearsals. I hardly get to live life. But I guess I shouldn't be complaining, a bunch of people would love to trade places with me. I wasn't really living the dream at the moment but the experience was just amazing!

"We're here." Simi said, pulling me out of my thoughts. We took a taxi home from the movies and I haven't even noticed when we had arrived. Both of us were to tired to really do anything so we said our good nights and went to sleep.