13.

Happy New Year meh dudes! :]
==========================

><>2nd person POV<><
::: Previously: You died! :::

.
#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#

Vwwwrp! Pop!

     Here you are.. back. Alive once again, fully capable of movement and able to have at it again. But, something was a little different this time you regained consciousness. You felt a little, tired. Almost like you wouldn't have the courage or strength to move on. You try looking back to what the source of this could be, but that fight with Herobrine had only fuelled you to seek revenge. So what was wrong?

     "Hha! She's awake!" A lady gasps. Wait, had people found you before you could wake up?! Immediately, your senses snap awake and you begin processing the external forces. Under you is a soft bed, probably a twin bed by the shape and feeling of the mattress. There are no mechanical sounds, so you are most likely in a normal bedroom or something. You open your eyes to see two middle aged women leaning over your bed and one old man leaning through the door frame in front of you. The room you are in is dark, but the open door lets in a massive ammount of light.

     "H.. Hello?" You speak when the awkward silence increases. Your voice is feminine and much liter than you remember it ever being. Quickly, you look at your hands and find your arms are thin and scrawny. Almost the opposite of Cody. Your arms looke like they could be snapped like twigs. The adults begin murmuring as you sit up in bed. You look around the form of your new body and see the rest of you is also super thin. Not necessarily an unhealthy thin, but it sure looks like it compared to all your past forms!

     "Why hello, young lady." The other woman smiles. "May I ask your name?" Not sure what your new name should be, you return her question with one of your own.

     "Um, where am I?" You ask.

     "We are in Cartersville if that is what you mean. It is a pretty new town so no need to stress if you don't recognize the name." She answered kindly.. Cartersville?.. Hmmm, you couldn't help but wonder why that name sounded familiar. "So, what is your name young lady, and how did you end up laying out in the middle of the meadow just west of here? I almost thought you were dead when I first spotted you on my way back from trading. I feared you had fallen to the monsters of the night. You surely would have had I and my husband not rescued you." The lady said, seeming like the type to talk a lot. You rub your head and think as quickly as possible for a name. Usually you make one up based on whatever name your appearance makes you think of, however you have only seen your small form so far. Nevertheless, you manage to make up something on the fly.
     "Uh, A- Andrea.. Andrea-u- Cobblestone!" It is too late when you remember that was Cody's last neme. Hopefully no one will notice.

     "You're a Cobblestone? As in related to Cody Cobblestone: the one who gave his life for our founder, earning a monument of his own near the center of town?" The old man jumped up from his slump, bored posture as he heard the name.. Wait.. how...?..... Ooohhhhh.. Cartersville. This must have been the place you had told Carter to build so they have a place to live. It must have grown into yet another town. Pretty impressive for a teen. Wait, what if he is a full grown adult by now? Heh, that would sure be strange to see. Suddenly, you grow a little excited inside to see this town and how things have picked up from when you left. You don't show your bubbling enxitement however. You had gotten pretty good at hiding your emotions in general, especially when in a life threatening situation. Finally, you nod, making your face both look curious and solemn. You decide you should play Cody's little sister. Maybe, that way, you can be both trusted and not questioned so much.

     "...Yeah, he was my older brother. He died a couple years ago, but with this headache I can't quite remember when." You said, pressing your hand to your head.

     "Aw, sorry to hear that. If it helps your memory any, it was almost four years ago since he passed. If you want, I can let our founder know of your arrival and maybe he can give you a better place to stay; maybe even a tour of the town as well." The same woman as before said kindly. You smile weakly, a thankyou. "..So, I still don't know how you ended up here. Where is the rest of the Cobblestone family?" Your mind races for a satisfying answer that plays well with the situation.

     "Well, everything is still a little blurry.." You rub your head. "But, I moved out a while ago to build a house of my own, after I heard my brother had died... The last thing I remember was being chased by something, probably a few monsters.. I still don't know how I survived." You say.

     "Could you have possibly been saved by, The Protector? OOooOooOo.." The old man made fun, sticking his arms outward and making a spooky ghost noise. He ends in a harsh laugh and is scolded by the quiet lady's glare.

     "Sorry, Uncle Jed doesn't exactly believe in him." The quiet lady turns to you and apologizes for the old man.

     "Bah! There is no immortal defending us mortals! The only immortals in existance only either fight other immortals, or hunt us down." The old man spoke, his raspy voice revealing broken hope. You decide to not get involved in the arguement, and instead sit up straighter, showing everyone that your plans are to leave your bed. They give you space to stand and walk over to a convenient mirror in the corner of the room you rise in. Right away, you spot the immediate differences between you and your supposed brother. For one, you are much shorter and your arms are almost twigs in comparrison; but you have already noticed that. You focus more attention on your outfit, hair, and face instead. Your face almost makes you look like a young girl, even though you know you are still technically twenty. Your hair is short, ending just at your shoulders, and is a dirty blond. For clothes, you are wearing a loose, to your new form at least, greyish blue t-shirt and simple jean shorts which aren't as long as you would have wished. Before you begin looking suspicious for studying your new self closely, you spin to the others with a smile.

     "Alright! Just wanted to make sure I didn't have any bruises! If you are okay with it, I'd like a tour of Cartersville." You smile, earning smiles from everyone else in the room.

     "Perfectly fine with me, young lady." The woman who had spoken the most smiled, leading you out of the room and into an entirely new town, in an entirely new life. Maybe you would find determination to continue after all!

=========================
Hey, guys! Sorry for slow updates all around. I plan all these books waaay ahead. It's just a matter of actually taking the time to write them. Nevertheless, I am progressing, and you will all be amazed by the fantastical stories coming your way! :D

I'm also writing this from inside my new hammock, which I have set up above my bed, so that's cool. :>