David's new house

Before you continue on with the chapter make sure to go follow @Mahreen_Syeda
Thanks mahreen for reading 🤗

Davids POV:
Today I'm moving into my new mansion with my assistant Natalie, I know it might not be the best decision to live with my best friend, after I broke up with Mai. I'm afraid that I'll catch feelings for her, no David what are you thinking? Are you crazy? Don't catch feelings for your best friend, it will make things worse and more awkward between us. I haven't told Mai yet that I'm moving to LA, I know she is going to be sad, but I'm going to make flights for her to come over every month or so. I do miss her, but I know it won't be right if I move in with Mai. Ugh, things would be way more fun, I just have to get over her.

Mais POV:

It's 9am right now and I'm going to Davids house because he told me to meet him at his house and then go for a walk. When I arrived to his house, his house was filled with boxes. I had so many questions. Are they all moving? Is it only David! I don't want David to move away from me, I mean..us. I still have that weird feeling for David, it's been wondering through my head the whole last night!

D:hey. Umm.. come in
M: okay thank u. Are you guys moving out?
D: umm. Let me tell you upstairs

When we get up to his room, it was completely empty, it was bizarre empty!

M: where's your stuff? You're moving out, aren't you?
D: it's only me, not my family

I turned around and looked into his eyes...

M: wait why? Where are you moving? Did you do something wrong?
D: no, no. It's the right thing to do
M: what's the right thing?
D: I'm going to move to LA to start my career there.
M: what? You already have a career!
D: I know I know I just want to make a better and bigger business.
M: a business? Are you for real! You are literally 19 years old! What business are you going to start? Ice cream?
D: Mai stop, I know you're mad. My YouTube career. You're going to make my career big. Remember? You were the one who inspired me and actually told me to do YouTube! I'm never going to forget what you did for me.
M: David, yes you will. All of your friends already live in LA, you're going to get all hooked up with your own thing. You're going to leave me, Ilya, Dima, and even Natalie!
D: not exactly.
M: what do you mean not exactly?
D: Natalie is my assistant now, and...
M: and she's going to live with you, isn't she?

David looks at me, he realised my eyes had started to water up, Natalie was Davids best friend! She has been talking about him non stop since we broke up. She likes him, and he does too.

M: David, can I ask you a question?
D: what is it now?
M: do you like Natalie?

He froze, head to toe couldn't move, he opened his mouths but no words came out....

D: no, Mai I don't like Natalie, she is my best friend. I can't have feelings for her!
M: well, you can if you want to
D: no Mai, I don't t like Natalie,end of discussion.
M: but she likes you
D: I kn.. wait what?
M: Natalie like you
D: who told you that?
M: she did, after we broke up. She has been talking about you non stop, how do you not notice it?
D: Mai, I swear. I didn't know she liked me. And I don't like her! What else do you want me to do?

M: I want you to stay here, I want to be with you all the time, David
D: Mai, I don't know what to say.. I want to be with you too. I just can't.