02

"baek kyung, i'm glad you could make it." danoh's father gave him a hug as he entered their house.

"thank you for inviting me over." baek kyung bowed "i brought this for you, sir." baek kyung handed him over an expensive wine bought by baek kyung's father (sipsip ka gHorL???)

"oho! you shouldn't have!"danoh's father looked happy

"it's the least i could do, sir." baek kyung smiled

"aigoo if only you were legal already then we could be sharing this together haha!" danoh's father patted his back

the dinner continued on with baek kyung agreeing to whatever dan oh's father kept saying and dan oh siding with baek kyung in everything.

baek kyung felt weirded out. he still had so many questions left unanswered. everything felt so foreign. with how danoh treated him in the shadow and also with how everything was going, it was like he was asleep for a long time but also not.

sagak

baek kyung's now in A3's secret hideout.

what am i doing here? baek kyung got up from the couch about to go search for squid fairy and get some answers. he was in the shadow at the moment  anyways. namjoo and juda were probably having a moment right now, he thought.

just when he was about to hold on to the doorknob, his head ached and he saw a vision. (i see... the vision)

baek kyung saved danoh from falling down the stairs and he ended up in the infirmary. danoh was worried sick they had a moment and was about to kiss

the vision ended. baek kyung can't believe what he just saw.

"was that... a vision? just like what eun danoh used to have?" he asked himself, panting.

he got back to his senses about to go out when,

sagak

----

ok but im so mad right now. wendy got injured and she doesnt deserve this like ahhh its making me so frustrated bro