05

baek kyung has been looking all over the school for danoh. running around, out of breath and tired he crouched down to catch his breath. he was by the big old tree in their school when he looked up he saw danoh talking to haru.

he straitened his back, scoffing. so this is how it's going to be again? he asked himself

"okay so i am student number 13 in our class. you named me haru which lead to some crazy stuff giving me a role in the manhwa and we have known each other since the last manhwa trumpet creeper." haru explained as danoh looked at him weirdly.

"i still do not understand why you are telling me such stories."

haru sighed, "this, is useless." his shoulders slumped. "but of course i won't give up. so eun danoh, again." haru smiled

baek kyung was about to interrupt them when,

sagak

baek kyung was third wheeling with namju and juda right now. it was pissing him off as he waited for danoh longer. they were supposed to go on a double date, but danoh was running late. she needed to go to the hospital first for a check up. he wanted to accompany her, but she rejected the offer.

"is danoh going to take longer to get here? i want to ride the roller coaster with juda already." namju said to baek kyung.

baek kyung ignored the boy, taking out his phone to text the danoh.

just when he was about to start typing,

"kyungah!" eun danoh was there waving her arms up in the air for him to see.

he smiled a little. just when he though the happy time and fun was about to start, namju spoke up.

"isn't that haru?" namju asked

"oh? yeah it is! did he come here with danoh?" juda asked

baek kyung's smile was now gone. he hated this already. he hated haru.

sagak

the stage has finally started.

at first things seemed alright. haru wasn't with them at the first few scenes but after the few rides, haru pretended to have bumped into danoh and told everyone he was alone and asked if he could join them. danoh agreed saying he was baek kyung's close friend and they were all classmates anyways. that pissed baek kyung off.

as moments passed by, whatever danoh wanted, haru gave.

"baek kyungah, i want that big teddy bear." haru got it for her

"baek kyungah i want a churro." haru got it for her.

"baek kyungah i want a smoothie." haru got it for her

"baek kyungah can you carry me on your back for a while." haru did it for her.

baek kyung was now more than pissed.

he's not just messing with the stage but also messing with baek kyung's patience.

namju and juda were clueless and was acting lovey dovey with each other. danoh was confused also. haru was doing all the things she was asking baek kyung, but she thought maybe haru was doing it all for baek kyung since they were close and baek kyung wasn't the type of guy to do the things she was asking for.

sagak

it was now night time. danoh and baek kyung was in the ferris wheel together. same as for namju and juda in a different bBOX(WHAT DO U CALL THAT LMAO)

"baek kyungah isn't the view beautiful?" danoh asked looking down from left to right.

baek kyung was just watching her. "yeah it is." he smiled to himself.

"i'm sorry about haru." danoh bit her lip

baek kyung raised his eyebrows.

"sorry i didn't think of your feelings and agreed to letting him join us without your permission. next time i'll ask you first i promise!" danoh raised her right hand "he was even at the hospital when i finished my check up i don't know why though but i think he followed me here." she shrugged

what? is she... gaining her awareness again?  baek kyung thought to himself

"baek kyung, say something."

"it's alright." he paused, " i love you eun danoh." baek kyung said

danoh froze. after all these years, baek kyung finally said those three words she has been wanting to hear from him.

"i love you too." danoh grinned

sagak

the stage has ended.

"i really do, eun danoh."

-----
wawawawaw

i hate school yall but... i have a crush on the new kid and i😭😭😭 so this is how it feels to like someone HAHAHAHAHAits been a long time since i liked a guy thats not a famous korean guy 🤣

chen is getting married.... ok ampota