06

baek kyung woke up at school. he doesn't know what happened from the days before but it was already wednesday. saemi's birthday was near and he was reminded of the bag danoh wanted to buy with him.

baek kyung was alone in their classroom. he doesn't know where everyone else is so he stood up to look for danoh, maybe even for dohwa.

he was about to take a step when his head ached,

danoh was buying stuff for the surprise party for saemi. she was smiling wildly at baek kyung. they were out on a date.

"kyungah, what do you think of this?" danoh asked baek kyung showing him a party hat with cat ears on the sides.

the vision ended.

baek kyung held on to his head getting pissed at how that shit hurt, but at least the vision was of a good stage. it was a date. he was out on a date with danoh.

why is the writer giving him so many stages with danoh lately? isn't this manhwa about juda and namjoo? he kept asking, then remembered he was supposed to go see jinmichae.

he thought he could see danoh later anyways so he ran towards the cafeteria before another stage started.

he opened the doors wide, startling the blonde good looking lad.

"oh, student. it is not lunch yet please come back later when we are serving food." jinmichae smiled going back to chopping some fruits.

"what the hell is this?" baek kyung asked barging in "why are we back here?" he asked sitting in front of jinmichae

"oh so you're still aware of yourself? good for you then." jinmichae said with a tight smile still chopping fruits.

"what? aren't you going to explain anything to me?" bae kyung asked

"nope."

"why."

"i don't need anyone changing scenes, stages, fates or whatever. i want peace. we need peace." jinmichae answered leaning on the table

baek kyung scoffed, "i have no plans on changing anyone's fate. i just need answers." baek kyung sat back crossing his arms.

"still no." jinmichae answered going back to chopping fruits.

baek kyung sighed, looking around the place. it was still the same. everything was still the same. except for one thing. a book.

baek kyung was eyeing it and jinmichae noticed. before he could act and get it away, baek kyung already took it staying a few feet away from the other.

"another secret? what the hell?" baek kyung asked looking back towards jinmichae

"no, don't open it." baek kyung didn't listen and opened it. on the first page there he was and also danoh. just them. no side character no second lead. just them.

so is this a manhwa for danoh and i?  he asked himself, not believing it.

"yes this is a manhwa for you two. it's only a mini series for the fans who were curious as to of what happened to you two. now that you know, please. stay in your lanes. no changing anything." jinmichae said taking the book from him.

"tell that to haru." baek kyung said

"i already told him. but he won't listen. that kid never listens but i hope you get to speak to him about it. work things out, we don't want any more disasters in here." jinmichae said going back to the fruits.

"i-"

sagak

yet another stage for baek kyung.

-----

i will update again just wait for a few!! 😁😁