Misfortune

Karan was sitting shattered on road. His tears weren't stopping. How could he do this to her, to his love, to his life? Preeta stopped. The pain was unbearable, leaving him there in this state. His shouts were still ringing in her ears. Preeta leaned against the wall crying.

Karan(shouting in tears) : Babydoll.. I love you..

In Luthra House, everybody was tensed regarding Karan's whereabouts and Mahira's condition.

Preeta called Sameer. He went in a corner.

Sameer(concerned) : Hello di..

Preeta(controlling her sobs): Sameer.. Karan.. Tum use smbhal lo Sameer.. Woh..

Sameer(concerned) : Di aap shaant hojayiye.. Aap ro kyu rhi h.. Aur bhai..bhai kaha h...

Preeta(crying) : Use smbhal lena sameer..

She told him the address and hanged up without listening his response unable to hold herself. She wiped her tears and went inside her house.

Sarla(concerned) : Preeta.. Kaha thi tu.. Der hogyi bahut..

Preeta went to her room and closed the door.

Sarla(concerned) : Shrishti.. Yeh preeta ko..

Shrishti(in tears) : Kuch waqt dijiye mumma.. Abhi di ko akele rhne dijiye..

Sarla nodded still concerned about the state her daughter was in. Sameer reached and saw Karan sitting on road lifeless.

Sameer(concerned): Bhai..

Karan(in tears) : I didn't trust her sammy.. Woh sahi thi.. Main galat.. Maine uske saath kya kya nhi kiya sammy.. Use kitna dard dia.. Main...

Sameer hugged Karan to console him. He was drowned in regret, guilt and pain.

Karan(crying) : I love her sammy.. I love babydoll.. Main uske bina nhi rh pauga..

Preeta closed her eyes.

Karan(shouting in tears) : Babydoll.. I love you..

Preeta(crying) : I love u too Karan.. I love u too...

Karan(in tears) : Woh mujhe kabhi nhi kregi sammy..

Preeta(in tears) : Kaash main tumhe kabhi maaf kr pau Karan.. Kyu kia tumne woh sb..

She was crying leaning against the door. Karan was heartbroken and was continuously cursing himself.

Sameer: Bhai.. Shaant hojayiye.. Pls..

Karan(in tears) : Kaise shaant hojau main sammy.. Maine itna sb...

Preeta opened her wardrobe and took out Karan's photograph. She hugged it to her heart in tears.

Sameer somehow made Karan sit in the car and drove towards Luthra Mansion.

Preeta sat on bed still hugging his photographs. Shrishti opened the door and saw her crying. She went towards her concerned.

Shrishti(in tears) : Di..

Preeta(crying) : Maine apne aap ko begunaah saabit krdia Shrishti.. Krdia..

Shrishti hugged her and kissed her forehead.

Shrishti : Aap rou mt.. Sab thik hojayega..

Preeta(in tears) : Karan.. Shrishti..

Shrishti(stern) : Aapko unki fikr krne ki koi zarurat nhi h..

Preeta(in tears) : par shrishti.. Mera Karan.. Woh.. Mujhse pyaar.. Main use chodke.. Main bhi uss se pyaar krti hu shrishti.. Bahut pyaar krti hu Shrishti... Woh tut gya h.. Main..

Not Today✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें